Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

14 Year old prodigy dreams in code

Reaction score
Doesn't everyone dream about what they do normally? I know I always try to sleep on problems. Sleep is when your brain analyses and organises everything, I like to think of it like when you defrag a computer.

Meh, shame he works on Macs. Pretty much killed 75% of career options right then and there. Making games is frankly ridiculous for a bloody prodigy. He should be out there designing AIs on supercomputers or something actually useful. It pisses me off when intelligent people waste their gifts.

Old Time Member
Reaction score
I said it before in class, i'd say it again, programming can make someone become another person...

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The faces of those adults during 6:20, I'm not sure if they are trying hard or they really understood what Santiago is telling them. Someone in Ragezone invite this kid here. He needs to host an MU server.

But still we could find more prodigies on China.

Reaction score
Why is he a prodigy, because he decided to learn? Programming is simply another language, no different than English, French, Spanish, Chinse. You're simply telling a computer what to do in your language of choice. He gets mad props for being different and learning what he wants when he wants. I just don't believe there's such as thing as prodigies people learn what they want to. No such thing as stupid people. (Unless disorders/disabilities) "stupid" people just have no intention to get smarter.

So, it's cool that hes learning, not cool that hes getting called a prodigy because of it.

Reaction score
As Dawson says, learning to code computer languages is pretty much no different to the way we speak different languages like English, Spanish, French and many more. But it doesn't matter if he is fluent is many different computer language, just like many others because we are going in an age which is more and more reliable on technology and more people are getting computers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I grow up, I wanna be like Santiago.
Too bad for him, Steve Jobs died too soon. RIP

Someone in Ragezone invite this kid here. He needs to host an MU server.
You made me lol.

"stupid" people just have no intention to get smarter.
You made me hmm.

I'm stupid :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I more likely take this Santiago as a stupid Snot-nose who thinks he's hard now but saying many stupid things among the Internet.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i assume this is how it'll goes for him in bed later on in life

"ahhh yes give me your short right now i need it and i will cast it into a long [...] oh god yes you're gonna memory leak oh god yes i will swallow the exception hurry up my java"

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Joke: The virginity in this one is strong.
I really liked the whole video except one part: His aim is to work at Apple. With his abilities and creativity he could surpass Apple, not to mention MS.

Praise the Sun!
Reaction score
Oh crap, this kid is going to get his master at the same age as me.

On-topic:
It's good to have people like him, they gave us a good laugh from time to time. It's not even something special, there's plenty of kids like him who sadly end up nowhere because of the lack of social skills and experience.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It's not his dreams that solve the problems for him...lol.

Sometimes staring at a screen for so long can cause you to miss errors, and it generally takes just walking away and coming back to figure it out.

This kid is a bit odd, but definitely inspirational.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
wait wtf i thought everynoe could solve their problems in their dreams , and i also dream about coding and also find solutions so it's not something big but he is smart as hell

plus his school is awesome , all i get in my school is the basic and then you get books and task for what you have to do :/ they don't even teach me how to write good code lol.

Reaction score
I believe he will end up really a bit crappy in his life.

"Girls...NO!!!" < a waste of his precious time

his maturity is stupidity, i'm not trying to be offensive but...
sometimes, u gotta get out from the virtual world and get along with your friends, go out and have fun!

ps sometimes I do solve my problems while I'm trying to get asleep :d

Back