1792(18 Occupation) Source Compiler Server + Custom iweb Management

1786644131388 - 1792(18 Occupation) Source Compiler Server + Custom iweb Management - RaGEZONE Forums

Hey friend, in the test, when I used item ID 77093, the fourth-gen skill I got for Qingyun is the one from Hehuan.
 
I've discovered a problem with leveling up an esper. I can't seem to level up any esper, and I get an error.View attachment 306483

Some items are still subject to the level 160 limit, so this edit allows the character to be above level 160.
I managed to solve this problem by adjusting the method in 'item_talisman.cpp':

C++:
            else if(pImp->GetObjectLevel() >= 160)
            {
                max_level = 37;
                return max_level;
            }


Originally it was "GetObjectLevel() == 160"; I changed it to "GetObjectLevel() >= 160".
Only edit and recompile Zgame.

Another thing:

I'm trying to add debug points to the code—using `printf`, for example—but they aren't showing up in the logs in the `/root/zx/logs` directory.

Does anyone know why they aren't appearing, or if I need to do something else to get them to show up in the log files?
 
Last edited:
Some items are still subject to the level 160 limit, so this edit allows the character to be above level 160.
I managed to solve this problem by adjusting the method in 'item_talisman.cpp':

C++:
            else if(pImp->GetObjectLevel() >= 160)
            {
                max_level = 37;
                return max_level;
            }


Originally it was "GetObjectLevel() == 160"; I changed it to "GetObjectLevel() >= 160".
Only edit and recompile Zgame.

Another thing:

I'm trying to add debug points to the code—using `printf`, for example—but they aren't showing up in the logs in the `/root/zx/logs` directory.

Does anyone know why they aren't appearing, or if I need to do something else to get them to show up in the log files?
You'll need to reenable the logservice system. "Glog" it was disabled, and I didn't think to re enable it before the share, each binary src has a glog system.
 
Is there any source code for the client that I can use? I have been upgrading from version 1378 but have not achieved the desired effect
 
你工作非常努力,我个人非常感谢你所做的一切!

You work incredibly hard, and I personally am very grateful for everything you have done!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

I've decided to end public development for this project. Unfortunately, this thread didn't receive the level of bug testing, reporting, and feedback I had hoped for.

I'll leave the source code uploaded, so please feel free to study it, work with it, and continue communicating as a community if you'd like to continue development.

For now, I plan to continue working on the project privately for my own projects rather than maintaining the public development side of it.

Thank you to everyone who did take the time to contribute, test, and provide feedback.
 
Olá pessoal,

Decidi encerrar o desenvolvimento público deste projeto. Infelizmente, este tópico não recebeu o nível de testes de bugs, relatórios e feedback que eu esperava.

Vou deixar o código-fonte disponível, então fiquem à vontade para estudá-lo, trabalhar com ele e continuar a se comunicar como comunidade, caso queiram dar continuidade ao desenvolvimento.

Por enquanto, pretendo continuar trabalhando no projeto de forma privada para meus próprios projetos, em vez de manter o lado de desenvolvimento público dele.

Agradecemos a todos que dedicaram seu tempo para contribuir, testar e fornecer feedback.
:( :cry:
 
Hello everyone,

I've decided to end public development for this project. Unfortunately, this thread didn't receive the level of bug testing, reporting, and feedback I had hoped for.

I'll leave the source code uploaded, so please feel free to study it, work with it, and continue communicating as a community if you'd like to continue development.

For now, I plan to continue working on the project privately for my own projects rather than maintaining the public development side of it.

Thank you to everyone who did take the time to contribute, test, and provide feedback.
Why are you stopping this server? What about the bug fixes we found on this server, were you able to fix them? I haven't been able to fix only one, but I'm still working on it.
 
First. I said in the original message that I would support this for a short time, but also to fix issues I needed a active error reporting. I got hardly any error reporting. Without the proper bug reporting how am I to know where all of the bugs are. There were hardly any reports or support from the community on this project, people have chosen instead to use the content purely for thier benefit instead of supporting the community, which was honestly expected.

2nd, I have multiple projects that i already work on, including working on other versions. I do work with a team now to achieve 19 - 20 and further versions as a private project as the developer, with a active internal testing team that has done great at helping me identify errors, because of this i decided to focus on it, which has been more fruitful than to continue open sourcing a project that im not even getting support for.
With the lack of support for the project, we would never fix every bug.

3rd, this project was development project released to give everyone the chance to learn source code, I do believe that source code may be a bit much to work with for most people, and this is a obligation that requires an effort from everyone which I didn't actually get.

Source code development takes a lot of time and dedication, with proper reporting, maybe I would have kept at it, however I have already made other plans, and moved on from support.

I will still be releasing future content, though there is no point in me continuing to support open community source when I dont foresee it progressing the way it needs to.
 
I understand your point. But for me personally, I've long wanted a full version of JD with 18 classes. The Chinese originally planned JD for 18 classes, but starting with class 19, it's essentially a different game, no longer as engaging as it once was. So I decided to stick with JD starting with class 18, develop it as much as possible, and focus all my efforts on fully immersing myself in this version. I'm not interested in any further 19+ classes. So, I want to do something with this version to make it bug-free and playable. But the bugs we've found seem sufficient; we haven't found more yet, so we need more time to find any more, if any. By the way, is there anywhere an editor for the core GS v1792?
 
Thank you for sharing this with me.
Although I haven't played this game before, it seems very interesting.
 
Last edited:
Thanks to the author for his great work and noble spirit of sharing.

Thanks to the author for his great work and noble spirit of sharing.
 
The following developmental release is my developed version of the 18-class source. Unique Servers and Cross-Server maps have been made local in this release, though this can be reverted by modifying the source.

This is not being released as a business/production server. I take no responsibility for any bugs, database corruption, or issues you may encounter. Bug reports are encouraged for improvement; at this stage, continuous improvement is really all we can do.

I encourage everyone to learn the code and improve upon it yourselves, rather than fully relying on others to do it for you. I say that in a good way. The JD/ZX community isn't known for sharing, and I hope this can help change that.

This release is not meant to be a 1:1 of the original. I've modified content per request, and my code may be structured differently, so please keep that in mind when testing. I'm not 100% sure everything works, or works as intended. There's a lot of content, and several people had requested a copy, so this is a chance for the community to test it. Any reported bugs, I'll patch and fix for a period of time, likely a couple of months.

Some changes made in this release:
Elysium has been modified to allow for local play and custom drops. A map-banning system and farming/cheating precautions have been added. Suggestions for improvement are welcome.

Unique Servers and Cross-Server are now local as well. Cross-server was a struggle for a lot of people during the JD private server era. Matching data files between servers, or trying to balance rates/output between two servers, was nearly impossible. The only way to properly use that system was to run more than one server, with a separately hosted central server linking them together. Given the current size of the English Jade Dynasty community, that setup isn't especially useful anymore. This may be less beneficial for regions like Vietnam or China, so to any developers from those regions, my apologies.

Instance loading has been changed. Instances and realms previously ran as separate files, which caused high RSS memory usage. With GS now acting as the host file, instances hook into the main process instead. In my testing, this has been highly stable with no issues. I've also added realm/instance recovery from crashes. Resource usage has dropped significantly, and running every listed instance now typically requires 10-12GB, Though I'd recommend keeping at least 16GB since the server will process events and memory data which will over time raise the size of the memory a small bit.

I worked on several of the binaries' source code to improve connection handling, memory processing, and overall flow. It's also worth clarifying that JD/ZX remains 32-bit up through roughly class 20. This version has already taken the step of compiling as 64-bit, and uses updated libraries rather than the old legacy ones.

Authd has been completely remade. It supports instant Jaden transfers, and all VIP features and benefits work, to my knowledge. Credit and other related systems work as well.

The server management panel and iWebs have both been greatly improved. It doesn't offer every function out there, but it offers more than most servers have access to. I hope you all find it useful, and any suggestions can be made during the period I'm actively fixing bugs.
Areas that may still need attention: Skills should be fully mapped; however, there may be rare instances of missing cooldowns or incorrect results. If you come across these, please let me know which skill it is and how it should behave.
I've made several changes, improvements and alterations to help the server/client process smoother.
Including a lot of new features in the iwebs/management side of things. Too much to share here, please take a look for yourself!
If you come across issues, please clearly explain what the system or feature is if needed and provide screenshots of the problem, along with any error it may have given. I'm happy to support fixes for a time before I move on to other projects.

One more thing: I know some of you will want to reach out directly with questions or for help, but please keep that here in the thread rather than in my DMs. Between this project and everything else, one-on-one debugging with multiple people at once just isn't something I can take on. I'm not trying to be rude, I just want to be upfront about it. Please keep help requests and questions in this thread.


The server process set up is the same for the 1378 version of the compiler located in this thread: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/zx-src-compiler-server-iwebs-64b-src-server.1264753/
The setup for this server is the same as the 1378 shared above. The only difference is the file is now a OVA type, which will open in VMware the same way, & should be accessible on other virtualization software.

Open it, start it, after boot, sign in, then type: ip a - it'll show the assigned I.P address. Open the IP as a url within a browser, sign in, as the shared thread above, the default information to everything is: Username: root, password: root. - This goes for the panel as well. You can use this account to sign into the game, it has GM. The game client serverlist.txt is located in the patcher / server folder.
Before you can login, the server must load fully, you may be able to enter the character select with some realms showing, however you may not be able to retrieve the character list for entry until it all is finalized & all desired realms are showing.

I have included my game client to Elite Jade Dynasty for share, you guys are welcome to use it since game clients are tougher to get these days.
Original game client work credits: comper + his testers.

I have modified the game client further, added some translations, feature functionalities, among other various client fixes & customization, this was a personal project of mine at one point & wasn't originally planned for share.

Game client link:
[Hidden content]
1792 source compiler server VM:
[Hidden content]

I'd like to give credit to mrosenov , + waxyyfe123 for the support and contributes during this process, and my testers who helped me identify issues.

I do not deem this src complete, I'd give it a 95%, I'm sure other things will appear that will need attention. I will do my best to correct these as you guys report them, I don't imagine there will be any major problems, for the most part the src is playable.

Thank you everyone for the patience, & i hope to see what you all come up with!
View attachment 305612

Update Edits:
(optional)NPC: The Elite Chest - ID:99980, was not removed before release, if you are using a different elements.data the GS may not boot for you, I have verified it shouldn't cause a failed boot but I wanted to share this anyways, the NPC template should simply be skipped, here is a NPCgen adjustment to remove this NPC from each map if you're unable to boot GS up, or if you simply want the NPC removed from the world.
File:

zan

dianz

good
 
Back