• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

19 new furni: fixed swf + sql

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the fixed SWF (logic and graphics) from school_chalkboard2:

Regards, Imagician.

Seriously, the furni makes freeze the hotel when open the page catalog where this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try that one, i think the freeze problem is now fixed:
Regards, Imagician.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here'sfreezingthe screenwhen you openthecatalogo,can someonegive me theschool_chalkboard2Desbugado?

Here's freezing the screen when you open the catalogo, can someone give me the school_chalkboard2 Desbugado?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didnt add the red locker or what ever to mine but i think i did a good job i named all the furni so its not the swf name and did prices it looks good heres mine

School 2013 - 19 new furni: fixed swf + sql - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I've fixed the school_coatrack_r too and add the school_locker_r_notele. These two furnis are working now...

Print:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I've fixed the school_coatrack_r too and add the school_locker_r_notele. These two furnis are working now...

Print:

Thank you, can you fix school_chalkboard2?
Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chalkboard still doesnt work

It's working for me o_O
Try to clear your cache, or verify the IDs of catalog_items_copy, items_base, funidata

Print:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, school furniture failed me catalogue, that lingers, hanging throughout the hotel. And the catalog does nothing, and furniture just not loading.... screenshot:
gfgffg.PNG - 19 new furni: fixed swf + sql - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont even know whats going on now cause every time a purchase something no matter what it is i get disconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back