Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2 Discoveries about the 2008 Files.

Reaction score
Hi, just to let you all know :

1) The 2008 files allow only 19 maps at the Max. So, if you want High haven to work, you'll have to replace the node of an existing map in the map.xml with high haven. The best choice would be to disable Snow Town. This can be changed only with a custom map enabled runnable.

2) Kore does not work on the 2008 Files. Now thats something great!

Credits: maxteam for informing me.
Me: For testing and posting it.

I'll keep updating this thread as I find more stuff.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
LOL many ppl already know it :\ and btw ill start working on the CUstom maps issue tomoz

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The map limitation is because maiet have a enum for all the maps, so they limit it to MMM_MAX.

And the kore, it works, you need to upgrade the protocol encryption/key generation to make it work.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

1) The 2008 files allow only 19 maps at the Max. So, if you want High haven to work, you'll have to replace the node of an existing map in the map.xml with high haven. The best choice would be to disable Snow Town. This can be changed only with a custom map enabled runnable.

I already posted the map thing, also there is a kill limit, Won't go pass 100 and all maps work in duel, but duel maps don't show in deathmatch

Upvote 0
Reaction score

1. Phail posted a client edit for removing the limit.
You'll need to find the server edit.

2. Kore can be used if the protocol encryption is upgraded to fit the new server files' protocol.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The map limitation is because maiet have a enum for all the maps, so they limit it to MMM_MAX.

And the kore, it works, you need to upgrade the protocol encryption/key generation to make it work.
hmm, i already mentioned him abt the kore thingy

Upvote 0
Back