Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2 new sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just did these the second one is for my mate
i can do alot better if anyone needs a sig send me pics and ill make

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, i don't like them =\

1st one 2/10
2nd 2,5/10 ;-)

The effects are pretty cool but it need more P.I.M.P xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thats ok mate = ] well the superman one i think is the best out of the two, i started with the superman badge found an image on google were hes flying through the clouds i optomised the transparency and removed the background clouds by selecting the colour of the forground so once i've made that all equal the clouds dissapprear and your left with the superman i then used a blue background arrainged it so its at the back optomised the transparency so that the image fades a little and also did the same with the superman logo = ]

anyways its your opinion and if you dont ike it, thats fine by me = ]

duck you, I'm a dragon
Reaction score
Sorry, i don't like them =\

1st one 2/10
2nd 2,5/10 ;-)

The effects are pretty cool but it need more P.I.M.P xD

Are you kidding me, the effects are horrendous. You should really read up on some tutorials.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
thats ok mate = ] well the superman one i think is the best out of the two, i started with the superman badge found an image on google were hes flying through the clouds i optomised the transparency and removed the background clouds by selecting the colour of the forground so once i've made that all equal the clouds dissapprear and your left with the superman i then used a blue background arrainged it so its at the back optomised the transparency so that the image fades a little and also did the same with the superman logo = ]

anyways its your opinion and if you dont ike it, thats fine by me = ]

Ok mate, no hard feelins but trust me... I SUCK AT MAKING SIGS...and I myself can tell u..the ones I made were a thousand times better ..!

Improvement..!!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Ok mate, no hard feelins but trust me... I SUCK AT MAKING SIGS...and I myself can tell u..the ones I made were a thousand times better ..!

Improvement..!!

Sorry but his current is better then your current.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

if your saying my current is better han his then thanks :jester: but guys honestly what ever horrid remarks you throw at me i can take, i can do much much better and as for the effects being hurrendos, i think youl find that all i used was the transparancy tool to blend and nothing els, othewise send me some pics and ill show you some top quality work

Reaction score
your current is a bit too basic your gonna have to work on text background and stuff read up some tuts on or right here in the rz portfolio tutorial section

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Err..I did mention that I suck at making SIGS..!! And yet I felt that thing sucked..! :D Ok. End of topic from my side here..!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
you guys need to get over yourselfs and actually help each other for once..

if you need a good example of how to post look at the stickied threads! or look at Bensonhu's post, a little bit of help goes a long way and at the moment not many of you are giving any.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
** Bows Down **

THnx for that btw..I'll go have a look at Bensonhu's post..!! Btw..no comments on my new siggy..? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back