Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2 of my friends are dead

Reaction score
just found out today after teaching at the gym.

1 girl who was 16 was a past student of mine and the club, more importantly a good friend.

her boyfriend i went to primary school, secondary school and college with. I trained with him, i grew up beside him. he always wanted to go and fight in the olympics like his dad but now they are both gone

they were killed in a gas explosion, more people were hurt and some are fighting for their lives but they are dead and i can never see them again.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
just found out today after teaching at the gym.

1 girl who was 16 was a past student of mine and the club, more importantly a good friend.

her boyfriend i went to primary school, secondary school and college with. I trained with him, i grew up beside him. he always wanted to go and fight in the olympics like his dad but now they are both gone

they were killed in a gas explosion, more people were hurt and some are fighting for their lives but they are dead and i can never see them again.

aww mate, im really sorry:( Keep your chin up, and try not to get down. Im here if you want to talk

May they Rest in peace

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
damn man, i know how bad it is to lose someone close to u, my nans sister died a couple of years ago now and i still aint got over it.

i know htis sounds a bit insensitive but u really think its wise posting it over a forum?

Back