Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2008 runnable custom maps not allowed wtf?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I filled out the map.xml with the correct info, yet I still can't create a room when it goes past the 20 maps that are already there wtf? i'm checking to see if it has a mapid limit, I'll keep you posted if i figure anything out, if any of you figured it out please let me know (yes I already have the use maps function on in the server and same issue with it off)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did on both server and client it still crash's and the duel mode doesn't only show the duel maps, yet deathmatch won't show the duel maps, wtf?

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

and filelist is disabled, just have to enable custom maps by removing the id limit on map.xml? I dunno and then there is also a kill limit as well, it won't let me put past 100 kills, so I'm gunna look into those too

Upvote 0
Back