Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

207 Skills + 3x CW

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/editing-ep7-gunner-edition-skill-847968/#post7042085

Double Share I Just Visit!!!this is for ep7 gunner edition server.questions will answered by yourself if youtest it...Share #1:i just add 207 skills for normal classbrawler,swordsman,archer and shaman.if over damage just change the damage rate.sorry i stop making server so don`t have any SSso if you like it pls post your screenshots here!Share #2:new clubwar schedule: 3x a week 8pm, monday, wednesday and saturdayhope you like it ^_^.

link:

starstrokers - 207 Skills + 3x CW - RaGEZONE Forums

Other Screenshots by HyperCode:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir i have question!! how can i increase the dammage of skill or lower the skill dammage?? plss im using that EP7 Gunner class guide

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
did`nt you see the [207]Thrust Blow? i can see it on your SS bro.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
post a screenies if you make it work ^_^ i only test it on alpharan last week
but i forgot to make screenshots and now i have formatted my pc
no more ran files left even any clients. time to download again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Double Share I Just Visit!!!this is for ep7 gunner edition server.questions will answered by yourself if youtest it...Share #1:i just add 207 skills for normal classbrawler,swordsman,archer and shaman.if over damage just change the damage rate.sorry i stop making server so don`t have any SSso if you like it pls post your screenshots here!Share #2:new clubwar schedule: 3x a week 8pm, monday, wednesday and saturdayhope you like it ^_^.link:

Other Screenshots by HyperCode:

how to Make Max HP 100000+

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@darkeagle, you can change animation to any animation you want. just edit the skills.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i put this in ep6s3.? can i use this skills.? this is my first time to add skills.. can you help me..

thanks in advance...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think this skill is compatible only with ep7 gunner class edition ?
correct me mods if im wrong .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i haven`t try this on ep6 but i think it will work, just simply decrypt skill.sff with thai cryption by neo.

Back