Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

^^

Reaction score
any1 likes mah new avy and siggy? :p home made siggy

based on one of my favourite games (Heroes of Might and Magic) and that was the first time i heard about a Griffin so i can say that my nickname comes from there :p :eat_arrow

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:

based on one of my favourite games (Heroes of Might and Magic) and that was the first time i heard about a Griffin so i can say that my nickname comes from there :p :eat_arrow

You sure didn't get the name from harry potter? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I also heard griffin from FF3 for snes I believe, or FF2.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Becky said:
Don't diss Harry Potter :pissed:

Nice avatar Griff :)

Nah, not dissing harry potter, I liked the movies.

Don't be pissed my dear, I don't want to be slapped again :hippy:

Reaction score
1st HELL no, not from harry potter

2nd most of u don't even know wot a griffin is so :p look at the yeallow circle

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
this game was realesed like 3 years before potter and Griffin is a mithological creature...in the acient greek they had the job 2 protect and watch 4 the houses of the gods

EDIT: Potter the movie and i only heard bout potter when the movie came out happy now?? seriously i'm a guy that likes 2 know a lot and love 2 learn things bout acient stuff.....i would never put cause of potter -.-

Last edited:
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
this game was realesed like 3 years before potter and Griffin is a mithological creature...in the acient greek they had the job 2 protect and watch 4 the houses of the gods

Potter Came Out In 1992 :tp:

And JK Rowling Uses Alot Of Mythological Names And Creatures.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:

cool :pokeball_

Back