Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

29 y/o paedofile poses as a 12 year old in a school

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

and no one knew

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
ROFL, must be one heck of a fag to go unnoticed.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
This is what I call, the perfect prank! :eat:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Saw this a bit ago on another forum, pretty sad.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yeezz, 2 Years Unnoticed...

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
i wish they would show his pic of how he dressed up and what not cause the one of him in a jail outfit does make him look old

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The whole world is going crazy..

All is well...
Reaction score
Ahahaha... uhh *wipes tear*
Oh man that's funny lol

You know when something is just really funny but you know you shouldn't be laughing lol and you can't seem to stop lol

Kudos to him for pulling it off for that long lol, that takes talent... seriously lol

But this stuff takes guts and big balls... but how in the would could he pull off a 12year old with big balls? lol (that was my attempt at a joke ha.. ha.. ...) *crickets*

Anywho, that just shows how easy it is for a terrorist or something to get into an elementary school lol. If it's that easy they could just dress a bomb up as a kid and come in and say, "This is bobby, he's shy and mute, don't mind the ticking it's just his uhh.. watch."

Back