-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I type in admin commands nothing happens. I dont have permission for command channel. the shift + F1 menu wont give me items or set my level

Last edited:
Reaction score
I type in admin commands nothing happens. I dont have permission for command channel. the shift + F1 menu wont give me items or set my level

Admin or GM access...

5 - Admin <-----(shift + F1)
4 - Head-GM
3 - GM
2 - Jr.-GM
1 - Support
0 - Players

EDIT: It can be level 3 access too, i don't remember.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you going to do a one-click server for Aion 7.7 at some point?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ! thank you Robson26 for your hard work. Are there any mirrorlinks or torrents for the client file to download ? Cuz of limit on the Megaupload portal.
btw, can I use the Destiny 4.0 to run it in local by any chance ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello ! thank you @Robson26 for your hard work. Are there any mirrorlinks or torrents for the client file to download ? Cuz of limit on the Megaupload portal.
btw, can I use the Destiny 4.0 to run it in local by any chance ?
You can try it if its 4.0 will work if its some downgrade not

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see...I think it's a downgrade version cuz I get this message "no game server is available to the authorization server (6)" in server screen. I'll try the lightning version Ty

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I see...I think it's a downgrade version cuz I get this message "no game server is available to the authorization server (6)" in server screen. I'll try the lightning version Ty

Its mean you should use noip and be sure CC(country code) its same.. in files side and client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a way to have the official loot table for the 4.0 version ? And how can I fix classes (like SM is bugged af xD)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes I want that my local server looks like the official one, and the drops are a bit overpowered xD (2 godstones dropped at once)
I just want to learn how I can fix things by myself. Like the spiritmaster class is a bit broken for expemple : Ignite Aether + Magic Implosion dont stack in certain ways, or the spirit AI is buggy sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.