Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3 Fav Bands/Singers/Groups woteva

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
k my top 3 not in order are

Thrice
Coheed and Cambria
Boysetsfire

be interesting too c what music ppl into and who there favs are within the music style

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
id have to say

ill nino
thrice
armsbendback

:good:

but theres so many band that are ace and i could say

Reaction score
STEELY said:
same ere i always change the style of music i listen to lol cud be rap for like one month then rock for the next its wierd :confused:
lol it does 2 lol mine has changed a bit l8ly 2 lol i been into more slow love depressing songs :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
Fuckin impossible 2 say. Here r 5 random bands that'd b in my top 15 at least:

1) Pantera
2) Slayer
3) Funeral For A Friend
4) Chimaira
5) 36 Crazyfists

lol went to watch 36 crazyfists at the roadrage tour last year was speaking to the singer and after he finished gig he came clubbing with us and so did a few members of five pointe 0 and killswitchengage they really cool guys man lead singer of killswitch a penis though he didnt wanna cum cos he had a sore throat lol cant blame him though all the screaming he does i guess

Reaction score
flamefox said:
lol went to watch 36 crazyfists at the roadrage tour last year was speaking to the singer and after he finished gig he came clubbing with us and so did a few members of five pointe 0 and killswitchengage they really cool guys man lead singer of killswitch a penis though he didnt wanna cum cos he had a sore throat lol cant blame him though all the screaming he does i guess
I do believe that I now h8 u......

JAMMY GIT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ye man roadrage was ace , 3 wicked bands :tp: and as for the band coming to xl's wiv us , that was amazing got their autographs and chatted to em hehe , but my fave gig was

p.o.d
ill nino
skindred

amazing gig , and got autographs again :D

Back