Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3 Video Tutorials

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
3 VID TUTs i've made over a long while. My outcomes suck, but I hope you can still learn from the TUTs. BTW, sometimes the videos might say they need to be played in Veoh TV, if they do, you have to install the program to see the vid. Sorry for the inconviniance, but i think if people need the TUTs, they's get the program.

This is just some of the beginner's basics: (you can load png files with photoshop, mine's just glitched)

Displacement:

This one is just to show some different techniques and such to use if you get stuck:

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice tutorials bro, might help others ;).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the last 2 ones are great, the first one is just too much info and its unexplained. I mean some ppl that dont know PS CS2 or CS3 well might get rly lost. but great work!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The displacement tutorial looks kind of familiar don't it? -_- I'm not attacking you or anything, but I just think it's wrong to completely take my methods from my own videos and make it into your own :p especially not when nothing is improved - audio etc.

Rainwizzard - 3 Video Tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums

hmm

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ouch.
You said your outcomes sucked, ain't it better to be ''pro'' yourself and THEN make tuts instead of like this?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ouch.
You said your outcomes sucked, ain't it better to be ''pro'' yourself and THEN make tuts instead of like this?
1st 2 vids, people asked me to make from other sited, the third was asked by Vi3t. I know i'm not too good, and when I make a Vid tut, everything seems even worse then the regular.

@Flawz, sorry, after a while of trying your style, somone on another site asked me to make a vid TUT for them on it, I didn't want to put your vid there (yes i would have given credits) because the last time i tried showing someone's tut from RZ (they asked me to link one) I almost got banned.

Also, I wanted to clear out my CPU, so i just wanted to get the vids out, then delete the files from my comp.

Your outcome kiskced butt, and mine was a lot worse, but mine also was a little different style. In mine, the displacement flowed OUT of the render, in yours, It flowed WITH your render, and sed more/different effects.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Music in BG plox.

Nice tutorials.

Back