Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

34 new furnitures (room noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello!

Thought lets try to release some furnitures :)

New 34 furnis found!

Download (phoenix/butterfly + furnidata + non fixed swfs):

PlusEMU Sql:
[paste]5VAzMP0W[/paste]

Images and fixed swfs can be found here:

It's my first try, so let me now if it wont work or if I should continue!

P.s. replace PAGEID with your catalogus page id

Cracked furni link: (all 34)

Also, this was something where you guys could post something on what to improve, just to make it easier for you guys.

But the "all in one download (fixed furnis)" is noted and will added in the new update.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So if you want the fixed swf's you have to download them individually off that site is that right?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
so all you did is redirect us to your site to individually download swf's.. that's actually not a release mate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The phoenix SQLS are don't working.
I see blocks in my hotel.
And i have clean my cache.

Reaction score
so all you did is redirect us to your site to individually download swf's.. that's actually not a release mate

I only support newer flash versions which is why I provide a all in one download.

For the one who 're stuck at older versions I provide swf fixes individually to download.

Also, this was something where you guys could post something on what to improve, just to make it easier for you guys.

But the "all in one download (fixed furnis)" is noted and will added in the new update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back