Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

360 and PC audio

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So basicly what I was thinking of is hooking up my 360 to my monitor and let it run on full hd, I'm getting a cable for this. This cable also has 2 RCA plugs but these only support stereo sound. The cable also has a jack for an optical TOSLINK cable. Now the plan is to get the sound on my 5.1 headset that is connected to my computer. My soundcard is an X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty one which only has 3.5mm jacks, but one of these jacks is called the flexijack which should support any digital input. My plan was using the TOSLINK cable and then use a converter for the digital toslink plug to a 3.5mm plug and hook it up to the flexijack. In theory this means I should have true 5.1 from the xbox on my headset. My headset is also plugged into the X-Fi card, therefore I only have the flexijack left to use it either for a mic or external sound source.

Amirite ?

Last edited:
Back