Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

360 gets...

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
a incredible fallout 3 in fall with lots of DLC and exclusive to 360 and games for windows

a unconcievable online co-op in resident evil 5 and it is very important for people to work in teams and they leave us hanging on a incredible looking boss fight release friday 13 march 2009

Fable 2

you start as a kid boy or girl

also include Co-op online, activated by little purple orbs

you live through the life of the game, you get married, have children(no hot coffee mod)
Release October 2008

Gears of War 2

2 player co-op shown - Intense face stomping, flamethrowing, meat shield action
New mode: horde 5 player co-op
Release November 7 2008

NBC and universal studios are now working with microsoft to bring more programming to the 360

MGM and constantine will be availiable to europeans

system update revolutionizes the new xbox experience dashboard reconfigured and not quite asnice looking but brings a nintendo style channel with a creator like the Wi Mii's personally they ripped off nintendo. When announced the crowd sounded depressed

Primetime gameshow new games like deal or no deal

Uno Rush - personal biggest rush
Geometry wars 2: retro evolved
Galaga legions
portal still alive
south park

Exclusive partnership with netflix sharable with live party

you're in the movies - star in your own movies

guitar hero world tour: online band career and 8 player battle of bands, 85+ master tracks, Music studio - make music and share worldwide,NEW - download a REM track pack and van halen and heavey metal legend metallica are joining forces with guitar hero and death magnetic is going to be full download for GH3 and GH:WT when the album is released

360 exclusive: Lips new karokee game sing from all your zune music and wireless mics that light up and are music sensitive

Rock band 2 - exclusive 84 songs, GnR new song, Bob dylan - Hang 11 blue, ACDC... too many to list, 20 bonus so over 104 songs and all RB work in RB2, also over 500 songs by holidays

final fantasy 13 on xbox 360

will keep updates as they come

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Goddamn it...all 360 exclusive is it?
I wanted Fable on m PS3 pretty badly, but I guess that's not going to happen.
Sacrificed my 360 for MGS4.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dont worry it might come out on the pc wounded, but fable 2 is gonna literally rape some butt, and i wont be putting up a fight xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dang Fable 2.. I played one I loved it... I got no xbox Now I want one -.-'

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can watch it here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahaha final fantasy 13...thats sony exclusive bud.....did you get all this in E3? can anyone keep updating E3 info? I dont have cable :(

Nah, they announced that it will be released on 360 at exactly the same time as PS3 (and yes t'was all at E3).

I can't wait for Fable 2 and Gears of War 2, both look ridiculously sexy.

I'm not too sure about the new dash / avatar system, but I suppose it could be okay.

Btw, they keep saying things will be released 'in the fall', when the hell is 'fall'? We don't really use 'fall' to describe a time in England. Is it some time around September? Or is it next year?

/Miles

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
fall is autumn, apparently Americans have issues with words that don't describe what's happening

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ohh I nearly shat myself when I heard that! heh.....so PS3 has little big planet and Killzone 2 and Home to talk about? I heard the GoW 3 might show up....ooohh yeah resistance 2..ummm....Im more curious about Bungie next game, I heard it might be multiplatform...

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XIII was the only reason for me to buy a PS3 alongside my 360, thanks to Microsoft, I now don't have to do that, hell yeah, being on the end of '08, so many games coming out I can't wait for.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To correct the Origenal post
Fallout 3 is not 360 exclusive
the 360 will get exclusive downloadeble content for fallout 3 like gta4 months after release when hardly anybody cares and loads of new games r out
u made it seems as fallout 3 in general was 360 exclusive

Gratz on microsoft for getting FF 13
tho some problems arise when more then a year ago squar said ff 13 would use the full potential of the ps3
makes u wonder how many disc it will have to be on the 360 and if its going to look as good
cause the lead platform is still ps3 as they have been developing ff13 for 3 years on that system

Here is the official statement from the developer after the announcment

What’s the development process for the game?
Hashimoto: “As we announced at the Microsoft presentation, as of today we are ready to start developing the title for Xbox 360. First, we will complete the PS3 in Japan. Then after that we will start localization of ‘FFXIII’ for PS3 for US and Europe. Then at the same time, we will start Xbox 360 the version development. That’s our entire process of development.”

seems like the 360 release will be months if not a year behind the ps3 release

Tho FF 13 Versus is still ps3 exclusive

There new dashboard looks stupid
and u dont get the potentiol of keeping the old 1
blatently copy'd from home and mii thats how the industie works, constantly copying from eachother

Fable 2 looks awesome the co up seems really nice

Microsoft has netflix now , generally it means live subscribers will be able to download a select list of movies

Gears of warr 2 looks awesome

And a few new arcade games

That sums it up for microsofts e3 conference

Nintendo press conference at 9 am

Sony press conference at 11 :30 am

Watch it here

here

or here

Last edited:
Reaction score
SantaClaus1 = fanboy/failure

makes u wonder how many disc it will have to be on the 360 and if its going to look as good
Thats the main thing that bothered me. Have you ever heard of COMPRESSION? It's just like when they said that MGS4 wouldn't fit 1 blu-ray disc. Pure BS. (I love MGS though) Everything they had on the MGS4 disc was uncompressed, which is why it filled up a whole blu - ray disc. Enough of that.

Fable 2 Looks ammmmmmmazzzzzzing. Gives me a nerdgasm.
GeOW 2 Looks pretty, although I was never a fan of the first.
The new dashboard looks clean, and nice. Although I don't like the idea of avatars.
FF13 looks great, never been a big fan of the series though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To correct the Origenal post
Fallout 3 is not 360 exclusive
the 360 will get exclusive downloadeble content for fallout 3 like gta4 months after release when hardly anybody cares and loads of new games r out
u made it seems as fallout 3 in general was 360 exclusive

Gratz on microsoft for getting FF 13
tho some problems arise when more then a year ago squar said ff 13 would use the full potential of the ps3
cause the lead platform is still ps3 as they have been developing ff13 for 3 years on that system

Here is the official statement from the developer after the announcment

What

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, Will FF 13 ever come for 360?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SantaClaus1 = fanboy/failure
Thats the main thing that bothered me. Have you ever heard of COMPRESSION? It's just like when they said that MGS4 wouldn't fit 1 blu-ray disc. Pure BS. (I love MGS though) Everything they had on the MGS4 disc was uncompressed, which is why it filled up a whole blu - ray disc. Enough of that..

very true but i seriously doubt they could compress ff13 onto 1 dvd , just look at lost odysdey which had 4 dvd's and was about 40 hours to playtrue

and u misunderstood
i dident essentially mean it was a bad thing , i said it makes u wonder....
When i first got ff7 on ps i was trilled that it had 3 cd's because that only means that there was more of a game to playthrough
same for lost odyssey

so apart from the first bit you fancied copying the original poster eh? grats on wasting 10 seconds of everybodys life where they have to scroll past your nauseously pointless idiocies

if it takes u 10 secs to scrol past 1 post something is seriously wrong with ur hand or mouse

And even then my post was much more informatif then 3/4 of what all ppl wright in here , just look at the post above me and ur post... nuff said
alsow i added extra links so ppl could watch the other conference
now thx for wasting 10 secs of my life for your nauseously pointless idiocies
k thx bye

Last edited:
Back