Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[360]Looking for games

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey,
Currently I have this games:

Assasin's Creed
Ninja Gaiden II
Gears of War
Halo 3
Devil May Cry 4
GTA 4
-Rented CoD4
-Rented Lost Odyssey

Soon I'll get my paycheck so I'll probably buy 1 or 2 games.

Any advices?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rainbow six Vegas2 is quite a fun game, I like it cause its more tactical wise.

Reaction score
Hey,

Assasin's Creed
Ninja Gaiden II
Gears of War
Halo 3
Devil May Cry 4
GTA 4
-Rented CoD4
-Rented Lost Odyssey

Any advices?
High quality titles i own that would please pretty much any gamer unless you don't like those kind of games.

Mass Effect
Test Drive Unlimited
Oblivion
Bioshock
Saints Row
Kameo
Crackdown
The Orange Box

Those are all well worth the money, especially since all of them are older and thus cheaper, i can only see Mass Effect still being high, but it's 1 hell of a game.

If you need advice on specific genre's then let me know, these are just games i personally own, but i familiar with pretty much all quality titles.

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got Mass Effect and ive only played it once. I only played it for 10 minutes too, lol. It didnt look like a game i would get into.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bioshock is a must get game for FPS fans.

:D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
High quality titles i own that would please pretty much any gamer unless you don't like those kind of games.

Mass Effect
Test Drive Unlimited
Oblivion
Bioshock
Saints Row
Kameo
Crackdown
The Orange Box

Those are all well worth the money, especially since all of them are older and thus cheaper, i can only see Mass Effect still being high, but it's 1 hell of a game.

If you need advice on specific genre's then let me know, these are just games i personally own, but i familiar with pretty much all quality titles.

Yeah was thinking on getting Oblivion or Mass Effect.

Reaction score

Mass Effect
Test Drive Unlimited
Oblivion
Bioshock
Saints Row
Kameo
Crackdown
The Orange Box

So i saw it being sol;d for $20 the other day and picked it up, thought "well its a classic game so it must be good". Boy was it poop. Pre-gta4 it may have been ALOT better, but after having played GTA4 since it was released, Saints Row looks like a game i would have expected on the original xbox, definitely not the 360.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Assasin's Creed
Ninja Gaiden II
Gears of War
Halo 3
Devil May Cry 4
GTA 4
-Rented CoD4
-Rented Lost Odyssey

Any advices?
Crackdown and Bioshock are nice tbh. If you want to catch some live on Halo 3, then first add my real GT: xDef Ninjax
Then add Rolls da Royce (my clone account to get free month of gold whoo!). I'll hit you up when I can focus on the game.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Crackdown and Bioshock are nice tbh. If you want to catch some live on Halo 3, then first add my real GT: xDef Ninjax
Then add Rolls da Royce (my clone account to get free month of gold whoo!). I'll hit you up when I can focus on the game.

Awesome, will do. I'm not that good on Halo by the way :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pat177 :D

Add me nao.

Im bridging a connection thru my laptop.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dead rising, one of the best games ever!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol and how he should do this, time machine ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What Silent Hill, what Resident Evil. We talk about XBOX360! RE and SH are coming out end of this year. Sigh.

edit: and dead rising is my favorite zombie game, did you even played it ?

Back