Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[360]Should I buy a 360 this weekend, Or wait.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well in Australia the new 60gb pro packs were just released for $499 AUD. So i thought i would go buy one. BUT. Ive been reading on the internet that the 360 will get ANOTHER price cut but some say its only in America that Australia and new zealand have already had there price cut. I really want a 360 ASAP, but should I wait?

And also do the new 60gb pro packs have the new Jasper Chip?

czm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just buy it now, I can't imaging the price cut being anything significant...

With my 360, I just flashed my drive and burned loads of games i downloaded from usenet :D

Personally, I wouldn't buy an XBOX anyway... or any other console. I've had mine gathering dust for months, just lost interest completely... Online gaming is just terrible and Halo is average at best.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah, I prefer my PC, for gaming. Though GTA IV has proven to be near endless fun.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I prefer my PC, for gaming. Though GTA IV has proven to be near endless fun.

Lol is GTA on the comp good cuz i was hearin mixed things about it,
but i mean get a ps3 better standards,even though u like xbox ps3 is the way to go and u just gatta w8 for ps3 to update and im telling u now ps3 = world donimation lmao who how ever you spell it ~ :smilie_xp

czm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but i mean get a ps3 better standards,even though u like xbox ps3 is the way to go

Or just buy both :D

Unless you're still in education and mummy will only buy you one :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes i think the 60gb model wont get a big price cut so buy one now, and firmware flash is good enough i have around 100 games and all work fine (also online)

ps:
stupid sonyfanboy's he didnt asked "should i buy xbox360 or ps3", he asked if he should wait for another pricecut

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No he shouldn't, he should buy a PS3 now. And I'm not a fan boy, the PS3 has better graphics and Blu-ray drive. It's better. Oh wait, I guess...

I still prefer PC.

Oh and I play GTA IV on PS3. Fuckin awesome.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No he shouldn't, he should buy a PS3 now. And I'm not a fan boy, the PS3 has better graphics and Blu-ray drive. It's better. Oh wait, I guess...

I still prefer PC.

Oh and I play GTA IV on PS3. Fuckin awesome.

Blu-ray is going to be overtaken soon, you do realise that right? A new 4-layer disc is in development which can hold a lot more than a blu-ray disc AND that can be read by a normal DVD laser

And one thing, better graphics doesn't make a console better than another.
Each console has its good and bad points, its just about what games you want to play as to what console you buy tbh.

Anyway on the topic, no don't wait for a price cut. If they are even planning to cut the price, it will be a loooong time.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xbox gpu > ps3 gpu, but theres no point discussing this here
since the op made a simple questions its retarded to spam this topic with "buy ps3" posts
and i think the 60gb wont get a big price cut soon

Back