Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3rd job engine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well,
When im trying to Hex my engine to replace COMCTL32.dll by cskill.dll, it tells me that it will change the file size. I don't know if that thing cause a problem but when I save and try my server, the luncher start and crash after 1 second.

Some people told me to try a clean engine but when im trying it, I can't find the COMCTL32.dll

"I'm using Paradise Repack"

Reaction score
Find "COMCTL32.dll" then manually hand code "cskill.dll" then press --> . the fullstop key on the keyboard, then on the left side with the hex high light that full stop and make it as a zero "0" do it 2x ".." = "00" "00" then save.

-W

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank's, now when I press on start, the game open!
But now it shutdown when i'm write my account ID and Pass
What I should do now?

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
do you make hash for engine.exe after you replace cskill.dll !!!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm practically sure that im using Koem V2 but not totaly
But I know that my repack have Kocp/Kosp r11

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is very bizard because befor editing the egine, the server worked perfectly o_O
hmmm... im looking for it

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If you have R11, make sure Config.pk3,e.pk3, engine.exe has the right MD5 Check Sum in server side's config.properties.
If your useing koem v2, make sure you have e.pk, engine,exe's MD5 Check Sum in Config.pk.(md5.dat), and the Config.pk's MD5 Check Sum in server side/PlugIns/Protect.cfg.

-W

Upvote 0
Back