Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

4.4 Issues

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know if quests are a similar requirement as in 3.8
are they required to advance a char and it's honor and skills if you're choosing to play the game normally withou gc commands

In reading the few other posts regarding the quests .. i know there's mystery on how to do them .. I've also noticed .. that quest state is not an option it gameid1
to slap a -1 on any character .. thus avoiding the quest requirements ..
Anyone figure out how to bypass the quests all together ?

I've also created a kit .. for GM purposes and egging lowbie characters on the start .. but it appears that my created and edited character level 999 with the proper bp's assigned in str, spr, dex, and pwr .. cannot egg other characters in game .. the kit has all the skills and they work on itself ... but not on others
anyone experience this one ...
Has egging in 4.4 been limited to perhaps the kit itself and grouped characters instead of all characters within range ?

Tx for any info or help ... if you're too busy .. some pointers would help too ...
I'll go attempt any recommendations .. maybe we'll get lucky

:2gunsfiri

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, egging has been restricted to yourself and a group... use face 9, which can egg anyone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tx .. Using Face 9 .. lol .. creates a philar skin in my character selection menu ..
But in game .. that dudes skin is something completely different . also . . this dude floats ... along instead of walking . . . rofl

Tx ... it cranks all the skills .... which does allow me to skill other players .. w00t

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BentLaser said:
Tx .. Using Face 9 .. lol .. creates a philar skin in my character selection menu ..
But in game .. that dudes skin is something completely different . also . . this dude floats ... along instead of walking . . . rofl

Tx ... it cranks all the skills .... which does allow me to skill other players .. w00t

That skin is Aguilas or Aurello.

Back