Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

4 years on and here comes an appology!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so it's been 4 years and since then i have stayed away from Ragezone from a ban i recieved, i was 16 back then, and now i am 19 and i have learnt a lot since then.

I did act like an idiot back then and i admit i did piss a lot of people off. To be honest i didn't even know i was unbanned till now and i don't really plan on posting much more anyways.

As you have most likely noticed my english is a lot better, unlike the hard to read crap i used to type back then. Anyways i guess i should get to the point i am sorry for all the damages i have caused to the forums, and i am not that annoying kid i used to be.

anyways farewell
Ringmaup

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh hey, yea i remember you - you're that guy who reported the RZ WoW server to Blizzard. How did that go?

As i said a lot as changed since then, and as far as i know Blizzard were cracking down on them recently but that is all i now about that, anyways i have changed a lot since then.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't know you because I am only registered since 2007, but I think that failures are there partial to be forgotten.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remembered you ,becauseI have an old account back in 2004 and I forgot the username and password + e-mail :D So it's been a while :D

Back