Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

4Story Upgrade Success Probability Simulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jack85 - 4Story Upgrade Success Probability Simulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Just a simulator for 4Ancinet, 4Classic and 4Story official rates utilizing the official script from 4s source.

You will be able to see the success chances and the random number which decides if you will get an upgrade or not.
If the random number is less than your % chances you will get your upgrade. Otherwise it will fail.

As you can see in the picture it contains Tinctures, potions x1, x2.5, x3, reflections, master formula.

if you finish them you can click on the button "Buy moonstones" to get more of them based on the 4Classic Prices. So you can track how much you would have spent to get a desired upgrade.

The archive contains the main file exe and a sound folder. If you remove the sound folder you won't be able to hear any sounds.

EDIT: Added a rep for this project. Feel free to edit, improve it.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you released source code for this it would have been much better than virustotal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are right. I just added it. Anyway I have updated one of your tools. I m going to write you a pm

Last edited:
Back