Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[63B - New Crypto] Pix Emulator - Mania Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people of ragezone, I'm a new member as you can see. I'm coming here today to post the emulator that was being used in my hotel.
I think some here know the Hotel Mania, and some unique things it contained.
I'll post the emulator now, and later update the topic with the download of CMS. Have I apologize for bad English because I am Brazilian.

The emulator is Open Source, please do not remove the credits. Below follows some information it contains.

- Wired
- Freeze
- Battle Banzai
- Badges in catalog
- Wired Staff
- Wired with new functions
- New commands for rooms
- MUS
- Badge upon entering the room (look commands staff)
- Packaging Gifts
- Wired commands, such as dancing, waving or giving drink
- Limit of furnitures multiple purchases
And several other functions as may be seen in the source. This new crypto emulator is in (63B).
Based on Butterstorm and improved, corrected bugs and backdoors, with stability Sockets Butterfly Emulator.

I will not say all functions and commands, the rest I leave to you to look at the source emulator.

Download -
Scan -

Screenshot:

iiPlezier - [63B - New Crypto] Pix Emulator - Mania Hotel - RaGEZONE Forums

Now I'll post the CMS is quite simple but it is very well crafted and beautiful. Lightweight, fast and recommended hotels for both small, medium and large.

To set, change the files "/inc/dados.php" and "/avatar.php." The panel is integrated to post news on the news page, appearing for staffs of rank 5 or greater.
The panel for other functions is in the folder "/sga-mhn".

Download -
Scan -

Screenshot:

iiPlezier - [63B - New Crypto] Pix Emulator - Mania Hotel - RaGEZONE Forums

*Updating*

To run the CMS in apache, create the file ".htaccess" without quotes, and save the CMS folder with the following code:

RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^(.*)\.html $1\.php

RewriteRule ^noticia/([^/]+)(|/)$ /noticia.php?id=$1

RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}\.php -f

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.php

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^youhotel.com

RewriteRule ^ http://yourhotel.com%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

Any questions or information, contact me by email or msn "rafaelmxz@hotmail.com." I hope you enjoy all content posted here and do good advantage, remembering, ask not to withdraw the credits.

Credits:
- Bielz
- MrCR
- iPlezier

Third Party Credit:
- Martin (butterfly)
- Itachi (New Crypto)
- Habbo Latino (New Crypto)
- RaGEZONE and Other (For Fix)

Enjoy,
iPlezier

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good release , What CMS is compatible for this emulator
Any CMS based on Butterfly.

What exactly has it got, Whats new commands it has?
Wired, Rooms, Staffs and Others. An old video demonstrates some of wireds commands (for users).

What exactly has it got, Whats new commands it has?
I am currently offline with the hotel, I will not use the same posted here.
So I can not post screenshots of the client.

-------

Updated topic with some information from the emulator, and also posted the CMS.

Enjoy,
iPlezier

Last edited:
Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The CMS's layout is beautiful made! I will try both things out when I have got some sleep.
Thanks!

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any chance of some in-game previews? I noticed you removed the video.. :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance of some in-game previews? I noticed you removed the video.. :S
The video demonstration was wired than for normal users, the User how to dance, set a purpose, have a drink, or wave. The author of the video must have deleted the video, the video was done by a user.

Maybe you should Release Some screen shots of the in game ? And is it stable ? How many ppl Dose it crash at? any bugs? or exploits.....
I have no ingame screenshots of the emulator, the emulator I used in my hotel, and when it is closed. Will have to open and test it for yourself, you can see the commands in the source emulator.
The emulator is stable, the Mania 1300 came without any lag, and light sockets by the butterfly, we know you can handle more.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow everything is looking just nice I'll sure use this.

I would be much appreciated if you make it Phoenix Compatible because many users of RageZONE are using Phoenix these days and I'm pretty sure as much as they want this nice thing to be Phoenix compatible i would want it too

Anyway you sure deserve a + Reputation and a Like for the good release and hopefully we will see more releases in-future.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh, is there a SWF that we can use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What swf release is this ?

Any SWF to Butterstorm or Atom. =)

Wow everything is looking just nice I'll sure use this.

I would be much appreciated if you make it Phoenix Compatible because many users of RageZONE are using Phoenix these days and I'm pretty sure as much as they want this nice thing to be Phoenix compatible i would want it too

Anyway you sure deserve a + Reputation and a Like for the good release and hopefully we will see more releases in-future.

Let's see, I'm trying to match, anything post an update here.

Oh, is there a SWF that we can use?

Any SWF to Butterstorm or Atom.*2 =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back