Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

8.5 Classes in 1 CabalMain

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Question: What are the ways or how to fix the problem of this item still not being able to change to 9class...

can you show me the steps? and what files are needed ... to solve this problem ...

Cabal(220822-1259-Ver420-0000) - 8.5 Classes in 1 CabalMain - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no answer, this makes the id or question of this person already famous and not given help or answer. So now I have to register a new id, this is because many in this see .... this will make an agreement to get profit only. Article no help is given. So here I wish you good luck fighting....TQ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It only has some synchronize issue, and the DM here is still in Wizard, others needs to be check.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no answer, this makes the id or question of this person already famous and not given help or answer. So now I have to register a new id, this is because many in this see .... this will make an agreement to get profit only. Article no help is given. So here I wish you good luck fighting....TQ

It's totally up to you on how to view it.

how convenient is it to work on these files 1 to 10?
Depends on your knowledge. It's all stated in the first page

These files are not for starters, as they require A LOT OF WORK and A LOT OF TESTING.

i got n10 error why?
Probably you edited incorrectly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's totally up to you on how to view it.

Depends on your knowledge. It's all stated in the first page

These files are not for starters, as they require A LOT OF WORK and A LOT OF TESTING.

Probably you edited incorrectly.

What part to need edited ???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I did a simple class change for this client
I also made automatic ip substitution for DevPack.dll, now you don’t need to change it, it is taken from language.enc

Most likely, the code still needs to be finalized, but I wanted to share with you what is already there
Maybe there are bugs, need test it
Most likely I won’t finish anything anymore, I don’t have free time

I just recently got into reverse engineering so sorry for the bad code (if the cool programmers can see it) Source code containts D3D9 Hook (not used in dll)
is this okie in oxi titan that posted here in ragezone?

Back