Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[99uc]Jade Dynasty PW complete imitation of the official server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a exact copy of the Chinese official, the release on the Chinese forum is old but it may help y'all!
Note: The files are Chinese, The download links will be below the pictures.
Henmoro - [99uc]Jade Dynasty PW complete imitation of the official server - RaGEZONE Forums

Henmoro - [99uc]Jade Dynasty PW complete imitation of the official server - RaGEZONE Forums

Details from the user who posted(I will retype it in english):
Download directly with the open end inside the virtual machine to set!
Hope you enjoy this release and tell me what you think! !
(9) root directory of the script instructions:
. / Start start Zhu Xian service
. / stop stop Zhu Xian service automatically backs up data
. / rest restart Zhu Xian service
./gs2 start the second line
. / top refresh list
. / db Manual backup data
. / cl clear the server startup log
Linux log in username: root password: mcncc.com
------------------------------------------------
Download ->
Mirror Download->

If the Links do not work then go to the Official 99uc website page ->

The password is 1314
reg. text--> 解压密码1314

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the password for 仿官服服务端.7z in Mirror Download?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this is a exact copy of the chinese official, the release on the chinese forum is old but it may help y'all!
Note: The files are chinese, the download links will be below the pictures.

details from the user who posted(i will retype it in english):
Download directly with the open end inside the virtual machine to set!
Hope you enjoy this release and tell me what you think! !
(9) root directory of the script instructions:
. / start start zhu xian service
. / stop stop zhu xian service automatically backs up data
. / rest restart zhu xian service
./gs2 start the second line
. / top refresh list
. / db manual backup data
. / cl clear the server startup log
mirror system account password mcncc.com root
------------------------------------------------
download ->
mirror download->

liks are dead dude check em " =.="

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! Just wanna ask i tried running the vm files on vmware player but seems like it can't connect to the internet? Is there any seperate server files which is not on a vm image? I mean only the server files cause I will install it on my own PC directly. Or is there something I can do to configure it to connect to WAN?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can someone extract the server files out from this vm? I guess it's located in /usr/rain in the vm. Cuz I don't want to install vmware... Virtualbox is greatly better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone extract the server files out from this vm? I guess it's located in /usr/rain in the vm. Cuz I don't want to install vmware... Virtualbox is greatly better.
Hi I could do it for you but I don't know what files should I pack... Who knows there might be some binaries integrated within the /lib or /var directories which is hard to locate.

Hi I also agree with this as I am currently having problems with the VM version. So far after running it @ vmware seems like it can't connect to the internet I can't even SSH through it or at least ping anything except localhost from the VM.

Also mind if I ask what client should we be using for this server file? Will the old client which is currently used for the old server files work on this at least just for testing purposes(not expecting new NPC's, maps etc to work).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok got it running now rofl! dhcpd needs to be executed for connection to work.

So uhm what client should I use to connect to this server? thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question:

Answer:

But I would ask: Is it compatible with the lastest JD client or still need the 1.3.6 but with some parts upgraded?

Sorry found the problem... I forgot the database part.. So the question is where is it's database located here? @.@

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back