Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9TH REALM Mu Online [OFFICIAL LAUNCH 09.03.2024 at 6PM UTC+0] | DYNAMIC EXP 10x - 200x | DROP 30% | UNIQUE FEATURES & CONFIG | [NA]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol that 25fps client is sick zero lags impressive!
True, client performance works awesome ;)

Anouncement!
Dear Muonline Fans!
The open beta rewards have been distributed, but that's not the end of pre-launch events for the 9th realm server!

9th Realm CELEBRATES 1000 LIKES on its fanpage!
We will giveaway one VIP account and additional VIP accounts for every 100 likes!

Visit our Facebook Fanpage and like GIVEWAY post to participate!
more information about in description facebook post!

Get your free mounthly VIP subscription on the 9th realm server launching on March 9, 2024 - 6PM (UTC +0)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol that 25fps client is sick zero lags impressive!

That is actually something that impressed me the most. I dont know if it's 9threalm developers or MuDevs but they did some magic with the client. It performs extremely well and does not strain the CPU at all and keeps the animations smooth even when there is a lot of stuff on the screen. Something that MU never had working correctly.

It works so well that it basically puts Webzen to shame. I don't know why Webzen cannot do the same stuff 9threalm guys did.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MONDAY - THE DAY OF BIG CHANGES!

Today we will officially end the second stage of the 9th Realm Server! -OPEN-BETA- The End!
All accounts will be moved to the test server where players will be able to fully test the server's endgame.

The end of OPEN-BETA and account transfer is the beginning of something new!
On the last road of preparation for the OFFICIAL START | 09/03/2024 | 6PM UTC+0 |

We're starting a huge GIVEAWAY on the DISCORD SERVER!
Join the official 9th Realm server today and don't miss the start of the first Discord giveaway!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't wait to start, I love elf and sm that you made, thanks to this I can play as usual on 3 accounts with great SB and elf AE and EE in one. End game also looks nice, I would like to see Arca War and CS, it will be a lot of fun to play. I have been waiting for such a server for a long time, I hope there will be no problems with DDoS attacks at the beginning of the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
9TH REALM SERVER JUST STARTED!

We are pleased to announce that the official launch of the server took place without any problems - as planned! New server, new features, events, and reality. Players who are looking for a server where they can play peacefully will find their place in the 9th realm!

For more information join our 9th Realm Discord Server:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Come in guys, server is friendly and worth of playing, no payment ingame, clean gp shop looks cool

Back