Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A levels

Reaction score
I don't think they are getting easier, it's more teachers are focusing more and more onto getting the students to pass. Instead of teaching a broad range of the subject dipping into different bits that won't be on the exam, they ignore everything that hasn't been on any pass paper and just teach how to do the exam.

That is why imo BTECs are better, since the teachers actually control what is going to be tested.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A Levels are a good grounding..
But BTECs are better in most ways.. because its more 'hands on' or at least thats what I've experienced.

Plus with Btecs, you do have time to do 'other' courses on top of it, because you don't get as much 'crap' as you do with a levels.

Regards,
Vynsan

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my A levels were spent quite happily playing counter strike source and legend of mir2

good times

and now your doing a job that doesnt include your A Levels xD

im glad the 2 best of my subjects are the highest though. :)

Back