Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A New Pserver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I am just making a thread to inform everyone of a GunZ private server that will be released in the near future.

Name: North America GunZ (NAGunZ for short)

This is just a temporary website until we get vBulletin and create a proper forum. As of now we only have a forum and have no actual home page.

Information: Well basically the name says it all. This GunZ Private server will be for North American GunZ players ONLY. It will be IJJI based; this means that there will most likely be no stupid maps, weapons or rates. Although that seems like a downside, but i assure you it wont be. Even though there wont be any of that stuff, there will be many events, tournaments, and fun times on the server.

Progress: Currently we have progressed far into the making of North America GunZ. As you know, the website is temporary and will be upgraded soon. The client is being worked on now, and it is being modified to fit the needs of the server. The dedicated server is on its way; slowly as the server get more popular, a dedicated server will be purchased and used to host the server. We do not have an exact release date, but it will be soon.

Notice: If you wish to be apart of the NA GunZ Team, then please register on the temporary forum and please make a thread in the application area. Please do not apply for the spot of GM and Trial GM. The areas, Weapon Developer, Map Developer, and Website Designer are available. So if you are interested, please make a thread there.

Thanks for reading this thread and giving a little thought about NA GunZ!

If you want, you can reply on this thread with a nice comment such as, "YAY ILL JOIN!" or something :8: .​

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NAGunZ was an official GunZ server a few years ago. I believe they shut down.

Upvote 0
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
In the beginning of ijji Gunz they used to call it NaGunz, but since lots of European players came from iGunz to play ijji (including me), NaGunz was no longer used as name.
Officially it's still the North American version of Gunz but since Europe doesn't have it own server we come there to play and are supported by ijji partially with European servers.
There have been plans for a European edition but 2 or 2 companies wheren't capable of hosting the service and/or where not able to come to an agreement about the licensing fee.
Also a tip to everyone spamming this thread with comments like Reported, just click the Report button and don't comment on it since it gives the thread starter the attention he doesn't deserve.
Yes, I'm posting here now too but just to explain something so leave the childish comments as YOU DID TOO for yourself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back