Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A poll...

Please answer

• Allow offtopic posts when the topic has served it's purpose

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Don't allow offtopic posts ever

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As well pretty much everyone noticed, when a topic goes offtopic it gets closed, when a topic doesn't contain any interesting discussion then it also tends to get closed.

Fact is that RageZone always had a lot of topics that were just there for fun, they were full with stuff like how one person is going to bim the other, and how fine Cap's baby smooth butt is...

Now i fully understand, and it's what i always used to enforce that serious topics should stay ontopic aslong the topic is relevant, but when everything has been answered etc, and people go offtopic then who cares, really, who gives a poop?

So basicly there are 3 options

-Allow offtopic posts when the topic has served it's purpose
-Don't allow offtopic posts ever
-Don't care

Reaction score
the moderators are doing their job, you know this. if you think you could moderate better than they can, too bad. your not going to be a moderator any time soon.

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
Gohan why do you always make these threads? all your doing is getting on moderators nerves... leave them be and do their job, stop telling people what to do... your just going to start a flame war...

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sipher said:
Gohan why do you always make these threads? all your doing is getting on moderators nerves... leave them be andd o their job, stop telling people what to do... your just going to start a flame war...
You are getting on the members nerves, people like to make topics, make weird posts, and they like to do that without you closing them.

And you know why i always make these topics? Because no one else does, most people don't open their mouth unless someone else starts about it first.

@MD, i know you like to spread poop about me, but i left most of the topics open, better said i made quite alot of posts in such topics...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Btw i hope everyone can focus on the poll here, starting trash about me isn't helping in any kind of way, and if you ignore it then i will get some proof, but then you would have to stop and focus on the topic anyway...

Reaction score
Boring- said:
Btw i hope everyone can focus on the poll here, starting trash about me isn't helping in any kind of way, and if you ignore it then i will get some proof, but then you would have to stop and focus on the topic anyway...

i voted so my purpose is served so now i can go offtopic :p

Reaction score
Hi Boring -
We are happy you have shown an interest in the way our moderation team moderates.
Unfortunatteley they only folow official moderator rules, and they folow those well.
If you have any kind of problem with our moderator rules, or with the way 1 of our moderators moderates then please send a mail to dan@ragezone.com instead of making treads like these

Thank you.

Reaction score
stop lockin all the threads cos then we gonna think of new things lol and allow a lil spam psh what fun would it be if there was none make a thread then about 2 hours later 1 reply and 50 ppl looked at it psh common

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MasterD said:
lol i dont spread poop its the truth, the fact is that most the threads were locked due to the hatred to you lol any1 on forum can see that this is hypocritical (even though i voted number 1)
shenanigans, and you know it, don't turn this thing at me, you know that's not the truth.

Anyway when a person like Tupac agrees with me then there must be some truth in my words...

In the end we just want a fun forum, some people just don't want that, instead they rather see poop happening like you MD, but at least be honest and actually say what you think of what i'm saying, instead of what you think of me, because we all know that.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do what the duck I want on this board, so the poll is useless to answer towards me..........

Reaction score
Boring- said:
shenanigans, and you know it, don't turn this thing at me, you know that's not the truth.

Anyway when a person like Tupac agrees with me then there must be some truth in my words...

In the end we just want a fun forum, some people just don't want that, instead they rather see poop happening like you MD, but at least be honest and actually say what you think of what i'm saying, instead of what you think of me, because we all know that.

this thread is an attempt to get the members of ragezone to dislike the moderators it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back