Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
plucky the chicken!

Lol..

That's that err... Genetically fecked up Chicken. They bred them with some freaky chicken to make them featherless so they were cheaper to keep, slaughter, cut up and pack.

--

I've slaughtered my own chicken before, Gohan. I ate it for supper. I've seen them slaughtered, too. That just makes me want it even more..

I like meat.

DOWN WITH VEGETABLES! :good:

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
This may sound very stupid and all (and i know that it is) but thats really sick, how can you kill your own animals and eat it.
its our instinct to eat animals. Well idd never ate 1 of my own animals tough lol and doubt Ill ever will hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
This may sound very stupid and all (and i know that it is) but thats really sick, how can you kill your own animals and eat it.

You grab the Chicken by the neck, put it over something hard, place the neck down, hold it hard, grab your knife and WHACK!

Off with its' head.. ;)

--

You go fishing, you catch a fish, you eat it. Correct?

It's no different to killing a Chicken and eating it.

--

I'm not cruel to animals. Infact, I quite like them. I have a few pet Rabbits. (Ofcourse, if I was hungry.. WATCH OUT RABBITS!!)

I see the Chicken as a source of food so I eat it. Just like you may see an Apple as a nice snack. (Only difference being that this Chicken is alive. :p)

Maybe I just have a stronger stomach than others, but I just don't care whether I have to kill the animal before I eat it or whether I go to Tesco and buy some frozen. I don't think about the animal, I think about the food that I'm eating.

(I've eaten Chicken while watching a TV program about butchers.. Didn't bother me in the slightest.)

Reaction score
ArcadeMaster said:
You grab the Chicken by the neck, put it over something hard, place the neck down, hold it hard, grab your knife and WHACK!

Off with its' head.. ;)
I grab you by the neck, put you over something hard, place your neck down, hold it hard, grab a sword and WHACK.

Sounds nice doesn't hit, nice way to die....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
I grab you by the neck, put you over something hard, place your neck down, hold it hard, grab a sword and WHACK.

Sounds nice doesn't hit, nice way to die....

Go right ahead..

Just make sure I've been K.O'd or the sword will be over your neck, not mine. :)

--

We're at the top of the food chain. It's natural for us to eat the Chicken so the Chicken is eaten.

It's pathetic to compare a Chicken to a Human in such a way. You're just trying to sound as if you care. :rolleyes:

--

PS; Anyone seen a headless Chicken run around? They can do it for up to 45 seconds. :eek:

Reaction score
ArcadeMaster said:
It's pathetic to compare a Chicken to a Human in such a way. You're just trying to sound as if you care. :rolleyes:
And who the **** are you to say that, you don't know whats going on in that mind.

They are living creatures just like us.

And a question, would you kill your own dog if you knew the meat of it would be good?

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
I wonder how many people would still eat chicken if they would see how they got slaughtered etc.

I know that if i think of that to much i really don't feel like eating meat again.

seen, still eat meat

It's just the way sum ppl r. Some r effected, some are not. Personally I'm not and tbh I would kill animals if I had 2. But that does not mean u shouldn't respect others and describe the way they r killed etc.

Last edited:
N

Neosparky

the disadvantage of being on top of the foodchain and having a consience... (or however it's spelled, you know, the thingy that gets in the way all the time :D)

personally i wouldnt kill an animal unless i really had to (e.g no other source of food available)
i'm vegetarian ish :) dont eat a lot of meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back