Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A quickie before i go to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Grasna - A quickie before i go to bed - RaGEZONE Forums

Criticism? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o.o Not bad, A Funny Frog..Lol..
Nice Font I Guess...

EDIT: OMG, SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!
I Did Not Know This Happen o.o I juz Click 1 Time ==

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks really nice o_o

I like the colors and shading in it.

Especially the text

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice dieing frog and the background lulz

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
color system is great, render is well blended, text is very good too. i like it, even if i dont rly like the color, but it goes with the render so...

maybe adding some stuff on the sides, it looks empty, but tahts just a personal thing.

great job.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow. This is nice. It blends really well and the text works great. Nothing really to say, good job!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow no bad things to say about it?
IM SPEECHLESS GUYS!
I feel so damn loved right now.
*tear*
GROUP HUG!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow no bad things to say about it?
IM SPEECHLESS GUYS!
I feel so damn loved right now.
*tear*
GROUP HUG!

*enters the thread and brakes the mood*

bg is pretty plain, make it less grainy, the "simplicity" text is too green, make it more yellow, remove the blur/glow from the sub-text, work on depth, focal and lightsource and just give better colors/contrast

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not bad, the dot in the bottom middle is a little oversharpened and there needs more lighting. Keep workin, i can already see improvements

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*enters the thread and brakes the mood*

bg is pretty plain, make it less grainy, the "simplicity" text is too green, make it more yellow, remove the blur/glow from the sub-text, work on depth, focal and lightsource and just give better colors/contrast

The whole point was to make it plain :). The grain effect was because most of the sig was a bit blurry and to make the frog pop a bit. If i made both of the texts orange it would look really gross so i made it both orange and green. I like the blur/glow. It adds a little something to the text so its not OVERLY plain. :D. What do you mean by colors/contrast, and as for the depth focal and lightsource, it was supposed to be a simple siggy as i said. Not overly complicated.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
color/contrast/depth/focal/light source take about 2-5minutes to accomplish so its simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back