Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no global version yet only chinese and japanense i believe but i think there making a global so be patient maybe you'll play the game in the nexted 4-5 months

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah...2005 year will be funny with A3 :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought there was an international client already, because I downloaded my A3 client off an english website, that looked as if it were the korean website, which has announcements that looked pretty official.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
of course u downloaded the client from A3 global website ...
but it's a korean client for korean server, not for global ... :|
we still have to wait ... damn :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got lot of dam clients but cant fine any dam server for em :p any new server links 4 me plz :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i could ask u for the same :(
still only orient servers ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A3 is dead... its a rock in the field now with all the other games that have died out... by the time the global server even comes to life there gonna have better looking effects in all with the new release of the radeon x800 so prepare for the new age of mmorpg gaming and it'll kick off with the matrix online i hope :D that game better be good or im driving over to the people who made it and imma naw there arms off...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They started closed beta for Matrix so long ago... but they say they didn't. This guy on MPC had screen shots every day of when he played.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't reall agree with that, I think it will be pretty cool, but it doesn't really have anything in it that is revolutionary. It is virtually a clone of Anarchy Online, and I was max lvl there in two weeks.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Haha, I remember this site, they were giving out some kind of bot... it heals if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back