Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Attack of Gunner Class "Sweety Ran Client"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Please Help me ... about the gunner class of sweety ran client when you put ring , amulet or bracelet w/ +1k or +2k attack value ... in Character Information or Letter C it become x3 .. example +1k attack value of ring or amulet or bracelet = +4k Attack value in Letter C :( help help pls. ADVANCE THANKS :(::(::(::(::(:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
REMOVE HIS SKILL PHYSICAL STRENGTHENING.. that skill is giving 310% dAMAGE

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVE HIS SKILL PHYSICAL STRENGTHENING.. that skill is giving 310% dAMAGE

Bleh, get ready for the horrible SweetyRan and the bugs it will give you, especially Gunner Class.

Also there's another skill on Gunner ETC that gives the gunner animation 50% faster than usual.
Find the Attack Speed 50% Effect, forgot the name of the passive skills, you did notice how the gunners are somewhat faster in casting their skills, right?

Meh.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what can i do sir? :( help me pls

Either 1., stop living your life and dedicate your everything to SweetyRan, where you will fix each and every bug it has. PS: IT'S NEVER GOING TO END.

or 2., stop Ducking around with SweetyRan AND GET ANOTHER Ducking CLIENT, ANYTHING BUT SWEETYRAN! PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT SWEETYRAN! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

No seriously, think of the ran clients as girls, the official Ran PH client is a virgin girl of which haven't been touched by any outsiders and has no bugs, typos whatsoever.

Now we have SweetyRan, its like a raped and abused girl passed around by many strangers and of which is deranged and mentally unstable, filled with horror despair and the same is to those who is next in line of touching this damn client.

We know what they always say, "Never fool around with damaged goods", both in women and er---ran clients?

I dunno, just saying.

Upvote 0
Back