Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About blossom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
thanks for all ur support everyone :)

btw i dont want any of those ips dossing or messed with at all

by all means trace them until u get an answer thats 100% sure but till then dont do anything else lol

tbh we dont even know for sure whats going on

all we do know is that is whoever blossom is really cared for me at all theyd at least email me and tell me what is going on or what has happened so i can at least put my mind at rest

tommorow (19th) is their birthday i have a gift for them with a special messege engraved but i guess im the only person whos ever going to see that

i dont hate her for not meeting me, im disappointed. disapointed more than i can possibly tell anyone if i tried but i dont hate them at all.

in conclusion if i dont get an explination soon ill have to live on as if i had imagined it all, it was a good dream gone bad right at the end.

If i get an explination then my mind can be put to rest and if need be i can at least say goodbye

if blossom is real then she should at least meet me to take my gift, if she doesnt want to be with me then who am i to tell her different

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
thanks for all ur support everyone

btw i dont want any of those ips dossing or messed with at all

by all means trace them until u get an answer thats 100% sure but till then dont do anything else lol

tbh we dont even know for sure whats going on

all we do know is that is whoever blossom is really cared for me at all theyd at least email me and tell me what is going on or what has happened so i can at least put my mind at rest

tommorow (19th) is their birthday i have a gift for them with a special messege engraved but i guess im the only person whos ever going to see that

i dont hate her for not meeting me, im disappointed. disapointed more than i can possibly tell anyone if i tried but i dont hate them at all.

in conclusion if i dont get an explination soon ill have to live on as if i had imagined it all, it was a good dream gone bad right at the end.

If i get an explination then my mind can be put to rest and if need be i can at least say goodbye

if blossom is real then she should at least meet me to take my gift, if she doesnt want to be with me then who am i to tell her different

yeah she ows u that much at least. :no:
i know it's pretty wrong of me 2 say this but maybe u should start to get over her or at least try 2.

Last edited:
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont remember the trip coz of blossom dude... Remember it coz of the fact u FACKING WENT TO JAPAN YOU BLOODY GIT!!!! *cough* not that im jealous or anything...... *cougitgh*.

You will feel better in time man :good:

Reaction score
Thats gr8 that ur takin everything well and from the way i know u, i knew u wud whatever happen. I'm sry this didn't go the way we hoped it and i'm alwayz here 4 u when u need 2 talk, like u did 4 me. Now go out there and have as much fun as possible as Japan is 1 hell of a gd country 2 b in and ur lucky 2 b there. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lee, the man that takes all risk...........I bet you see mad japanese babes all day

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Progress to what exactly? Look if there is some reason why she doesn't want to see him then she can always explain it, but the fact now is that she hasn't showed up, if it's either because she is a 40 year old guy, or a 40 year old woman who was looking for attention, or a teenage girl who is scared, the fact still is that she didn't show up, fact is that she isn't the person who she said she was, because that girl would of been there at the airport waiting for him.

Now it would be extremely stupid to have faith in a person that isn't who you thought she was, for us it's easy to get her out of our heads, for Ex that's different, in either case don't start the whole believe poop, there is only 1 person who can clear everything up, and your not that person, so just accept that this Blossom person isn't who we thought she was, and spend your time at other things, and if you really want to do something then be just there for Ex, send him a nice PM or whatever, but don't give him any kind of hope...

And Ex, like i said before, i'm here for you, we haven't spoken much at all outside of RZ, but i'm here for you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Boring- said:
Progress to what exactly? Look if there is some reason why she doesn't want to see him then she can always explain it, but the fact now is that she hasn't showed up, if it's either because she is a 40 year old guy, or a 40 year old woman who was looking for attention, or a teenage girl who is scared, the fact still is that she didn't show up, fact is that she isn't the person who she said she was, because that girl would of been there at the airport waiting for him.

Now it would be extremely stupid to have faith in a person that isn't who you thought she was, for us it's easy to get her out of our heads, for Ex that's different, in either case don't start the whole believe poop, there is only 1 person who can clear everything up, and your not that person, so just accept that this Blossom person isn't who we thought she was, and spend your time at other things, and if you really want to do something then be just there for Ex, send him a nice PM or whatever, but don't give him any kind of hope...

And Ex, like i said before, i'm here for you, we haven't spoken much at all outside of RZ, but i'm here for you.
cant belive some1 can be so evil.

Reaction score
Boring- said:

This another Dr.Phil in the Rz forums?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Boring- said:

you are entitled to your own opinion and i am entitled to mine.
I can have faith to whoever i want whether its the voices i hear or a person i dont know

The progress is that someone else also beleives in blossom.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No it's the same Dr. Phil, he is just getting his accounts banned all the time...

EDIT: Yeah you go have faith in someone that doesn't earn it, but keep that on your blossom fansite, she hurted Ex bigtime, there is no excuse for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back