Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Mobs drop?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why Mons only drp items not gold? Any help will be appreciated. jehhehe

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem. Add this under the [WorldSvr] section of worldsvr_24_01.ini as that fixed it for me.

UseWorldDrop=1

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does UseWorldDrop=1 do?
USE YOUR BRAINS!! READ EACH WORD! "USE WORLD DROP = 1" :horse: (Allow server drop money, items, etc..)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does UseWorldDrop=1 do?
USE YOUR BRAINS!! READ EACH WORD! "USE WORLD DROP = 1" :horse: (Allow server drop money, items, etc..)

I didn't understand... it being dropped anyway, so whats the difference between using it and not?

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From the testing i have done using the world drop uses the rates in the *terrain.scp files in the world folder and leaving it as 0 uses modified rates (WTF is Extended Alz mode? in the worldserver startup???). I'm really not sure to be honest but i set my droprate to 800 and world drop to 1 and i get a nice selection now and not just orbs every time.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From the testing i have done using the world drop uses the rates in the *terrain.scp files in the world folder and leaving it as 0 uses modified rates (WTF is Extended Alz mode? in the worldserver startup???). I'm really not sure to be honest but i set my droprate to 800 and world drop to 1 and i get a nice selection now and not just orbs every time.

Its what I am looking for, but didnt understand how to use.
I wrote it in WorldSvr_24_01 under [WorldSvr], and changed the drop rate in consts to high rate (800), do I need to do anything else? The first mobs drops only orbs and no money or anything.

Upvote 0
Retired Developer
Reaction score
because you guy think that if you put hight drop rate or alz hight rate = You will able Drop a lot
answer = you are wrong

For Drop it should be 1-10 X not more
Alz 1-20X not more

if u put more you wont get drop

right now i use Drop = 5x
Alz 15x

and everythig is good i got many item and alz

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
because you guy think that if you put hight drop rate or alz hight rate = You will able Drop a lot
answer = you are wrong

For Drop it should be 1-10 X not more
Alz 1-20X not more

if u put more you wont get drop

right now i use Drop = 5x
Alz 15x

and everythig is good i got many item and alz

And what about high lvl maps, u get anything? Like mutant forest, and Pontus Ferrum.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have used 6,5x Drop and 19,5x but noone in Pontus Ferrum or Mutant Forrest drop Mithril Items what is wrong?

MfG Darky aka Netgear

Upvote 0
Back