Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Accent of the month, results

Reaction score
We had only 3 official entry's which were under the regulations so these will all recieve a 100 post addition to they're posts..

Here they are

Exclamation :

Hulkster :

Griffin Heart :

Well done guys!!!!!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hehehe, I knew some had to like mines. Should've made the 1st part sound like the last with the touch of roughness.

I actually like Griffin Heart because he is so relaxed and nothing is bothering him.

Exclamatio makes it known and kind enforces for all.

We all rule!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hulkster said:
Hehehe, I knew some had to like mines. Should've made the 1st part sound like the last with the touch of roughness.

I actually like Griffin Heart because he is so relaxed and nothing is bothering him.

Exclamatio makes it known and kind enforces for all.

We all rule!
:cool:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea, you all shouldve just entered. The englishmen type voices are very classy.

"Bloody Sir, pass the Great Pupon!"

I just wanted to get as many posts possible to get my subtitle name changed.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Sic, Leave It

Better Than Being 238 Pounds Overweight Now Isnt It :)

(We Can Be Stereotypical)

Actually your right about that Don, we have places like Mcdonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Taco Bell, KFC. Not only that, most have drive thru's so the lazy don't have to get out of their cars. Then to top it off we have numerous bakery's of all kinds with free delivery as well as corner pizza shops every 2 block away.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm just waiting on a bet, Neo is gonna move my last topic of advertisements to the dump. Taking more bets, anyone? LOL

Back