Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Account Creating Problem - Not Accepting NULL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE,

Edit: Okay I´ve done it with VMWare Player 3.0.0.

Now I´ve got another Problem, while making an Account.

I´ve made a new Query for ACCOUNT Database. I typed the command for new Account, but became this Error:

-----
Meldung 515, Ebene 16, Status 2, Prozedur cabal_tool_registerAccount, Zeile 10
Der Wert NULL kann in die 'Password'-Spalte, 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_auth_table'-Tabelle nicht eingefügt werden. Die Spalte lässt NULL-Werte nicht zu. Fehler bei INSERT.
Die Anweisung wurde beendet.
Meldung 515, Ebene 16, Status 2, Prozedur cabal_tool_registerAccount, Zeile 16
Der Wert NULL kann in die 'UserNum'-Spalte, 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_charge_auth'-Tabelle nicht eingefügt werden. Die Spalte lässt NULL-Werte nicht zu. Fehler bei INSERT.
Die Anweisung wurde beendet.

(1 Zeile(n) betroffen)
-----

It means, that it doesn´t accept NULL (ZERO , 0) in dbo.cabal_auth_table and dbo.cabal_charge_auth .

I went into the cabal_auth_table and set the ACCEPT NULL point to YES instead NO.
I could create Account, with the Command, but not with GM Tool. In the Password row still was NULL. I connected and it said: Acc Name or Password wrong. I Changed the Password Row manually from NULL to my password and tried connecting again. Now it fails to connect the server. Anyone got any idea?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here are the Logfiles in a rar Data:

We turned off Services
Deleted Logs
Started Services
Tried to logged in 5 times
Copied Logs

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AAAAH now it works! I got it :)

Used this:

set ANSI_NULLS ON
set QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
go

ALTER FUNCTION [dbo].[fn_md5] (@data varchar(255))
RETURNS CHAR(32) AS
BEGIN
return SUBSTRING(master.dbo.fn_varbintohexstr(HashBytes('MD5', @data)), 3, 32)
END

And now it is no problem.
Thank you for your Reply, anyone can close it now.

Upvote 0
Back