Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add item guide

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good night comunity!

¿There is someone who have a clean guide or a link to a guide to can add new item to my client? I manage to understand the follow:

- You need a TantraParam.xml
On ITEM'S TAB of excel ill put ID,name, price, rest of item's proprety

- You need a Clientrex.xml
On Item's Tab i should put ID (Same ID from TanPar),name, type, model,Inventory_Tex_ID, rest of them...
On MainUI's Tab i should put the ID (this ID must be the same as inventory_tex_id) and the file names of bmp (d.k.w.g.t)
On MainUI's Tab i should put the ID (dont know how to get this ID) and the name of skin bmp (dont know where get this)

Ok to resume, i manage to know a little how to put name of item on both file but i dont know how to point to the image (inside of clientrex) and where to put the image (on client folder)....neither wich app use to do it...any help or tip will be great!!

d.k.w.g.t = dont know where get this

Thank you in advance!!
My regards!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up for this thread, I am trying to edit this stuff too..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you need to find the hpk2files program and use it in order to discover the icons and dds files ect... there is a csv that is created with it. the tmbs are self explanatory where to point them at but, you will have to look over the items in the clientres and search for the numbers within the columns to figure out where they point to and which of the hpk files and tabs that they belong to. be warned though the client cannot hold an unlimited amount of items and in most cases the param is already at the max limit for items within it unless you can alter htlauncher and zonesrv.exe to allow more. so best case scenario it is best to alter the items already within the param in order to avoid any conflicts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up for this thread, I am trying to edit this stuff too..

Thank you very much, how about editing notes on the existing item, example existing item

have this stats

defense rate 490
hp 100 increase
all resistance 20

then I want to add note, because I put additional chakra on this item, where can i edit this notes

defense rate 490
hp 100 increase
all resistance 20
----> add 30 chakra

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
As far as i know .you need also to add more id's on your htlauncher to make it readable .if you won't add it .
It's totally useless

Back