Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I need help, theres a problem with the "Cliftside" map. It seems like that I am unable to join the map for some reason and this message came up "ERROR REPORT". All helps are appreciate.​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i noticed some guy removed his tut so basically i recently wanted 2 maps so i looked into it.

first off you want to config your MatchServer.cfg properly i have the following setting:
Code:
[MasterServer]
masterPort=34000
clientPort=34001

Where i can find the server source please with screenshot because im noob

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well i noticed some guy removed his tut so basically i recently wanted 2 maps so i looked into it.

first off you want to config your MatchServer.cfg properly i have the following setting:
Code:
[MasterServer]
masterPort=34000
clientPort=34001

Where i can find the server source please with screenshot because im noob[/QUOTE]

Hum... sorry to tel you that, but, it is very very difficult to make this server work, and if you are a noob, I will tell you to not try, especially if you do not know how to search in a forum something as simple thing to find...

PS : sorry for my english but I'm french
PPS : If you realy want to try, just go here and good luck : [URL]http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/release-ragezone-community-edition-936686/[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back