Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding mobs to bosses

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What do you have to edit to make a boss spawn add at 50%? I made my own custom boss that works with its own drop table and stats but how do I make it to where it spawns adds at 50% hp?

Also quick question, Where do you change the skill animation? I have the old animations from OS and I wanna change the current ones with them. Which folder is it in?

Thank you :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What do you have to edit to make a boss spawn add at 50%? I made my own custom boss that works with its own drop table and stats but how do I make it to where it spawns adds at 50% hp?

Also quick question, Where do you change the skill animation? I have the old animations from OS and I wanna change the current ones with them. Which folder is it in?

Thank you :D

Skill animations go in resitem I think. Well the nifs atleast. Should also try the reschar class folders: reschar/Archer-f/ - Example, or the resystem/Archer-f.dat etc.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please read the other KQs scripts, where it spawns at different %.
The 50% one isn't any different.

Like Slime, Honeying, KKP and some more.

Back