Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding more channels causes an error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ.

I recently added more channels (Previously 5, now 13) using my channel prop file

Now this shows up
Sylux123 - Adding more channels causes an error - RaGEZONE Forums

I honestly have no idea why. I went through each file it stated and nothing seemed wrong. May someone please help me with this?

Bump~ It has to do with PlayerNPC's

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check SawpnPointAreaBoss.java file (line 42). It throws a NullPointerException there. Put breakpoints and debug to see why.

Well nothing came up or I just did something wrong but
at line 42 its
Code:
 public SpawnPointAreaBoss(final MapleMonster monster, final Point pos1, final Point pos2, final Point pos3, final int mobTime, final String msg, final boolean shouldSpawn) {
[B]        this.monster = monster.getStats();   <<< line 42[/B]
        this.id = monster.getId();
    this.fh = monster.getFh();
    this.f = monster.getF();
        this.pos1 = pos1;
        this.pos2 = pos2;
        this.pos3 = pos3;
        this.mobTime = (mobTime < 0 ? -1 : (mobTime * 1000));
        this.msg = msg;
        this.nextPossibleSpawn = System.currentTimeMillis() + (shouldSpawn ? 0 : this.mobTime);
    }

I'm assuming this is because of PMOB which is part of PlayerNPC.java
I have that Dynamic Channel from MapleCrystal. Maybe that could be affecting it. Not sure.
Should I try deleting all my spawns in PMOB?

I took out PlayerNPC from startup but now when I go to any of the new channels the screen just goes black for Mob maps (FM and towns work)
new ch's as in the ones I added (6-15)
but apparently 1-7 work ??? but the rest don't...
So wtf? LOL

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing how you fixed this? I have a couple ideas, but at 2:48 Am, I don't feel like digging.

Upvote 0
Back