Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Addon) Outdoor Tables + some others ~ No CCT ~ [SplashHotel] (/Addon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey! I've been trying to release these for a while, but i couldnt upload anything to my host, but here we go. Three new customs, created by me.

SplashHotel - (Addon) Outdoor Tables + some others ~ No CCT ~ [SplashHotel] (/Addon) - RaGEZONE Forums
SplashHotel - (Addon) Outdoor Tables + some others ~ No CCT ~ [SplashHotel] (/Addon) - RaGEZONE Forums

HOPE TO DO MORE OF THESE SOON BTW

Also, I done this before easter, and here it is, the bronze infobus (silver i released already)

Rate --/10 and...
DO NOT COPY OR USE MY WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION :busted_co

I will update splash-arts soon as well, and upload my new banner for my signature :)

Notice : I need someone who can make ccts for me. pm me if you wouldnt mind doing them,
~SplashHotel~

EDIT:
"""""""

Forgot to also put this on, lol.

Dont think i released the mocha already, i done that before easter too.

Anj

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the tables look kinda weird...
I like infobuses

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the infobus already have in retro hotel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The alt for the table wasn't very hard, you can do that without even adding a CCT because of the stacking.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ KingAmir [your 1st post] - It's a recolor for the infobus.

@ KingAmir [Your 2nd post] - Spam. No need to post again just to say nice. edit your 1st post.

@ Anj - I know the glass table looks weird with the parasol because its small. Thats why i done lodge as well.

@ The-Stupid-One - I know what u mean, but there isnt a square in the middle of the lodge table. It takes up 4 squares, you cant out a parasol in the middle.

Thanks for all comments... but please rate! and if u can, ideas for my next custom :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The parasols just dont looks good with the tables, period.

Anj

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i like the other one than the lodge one ~.~
But i agree with other people, very simple to make, can be made in like 2minutes..
Btw, its against rules having outside websites in your signature..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet Splash, I Love Your Site BTW!

XD

Cant Wait For Them Becoming Real Furni

Ill Mooch Around For A CCT Manager For U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back