Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adjustment

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Adjustment
Multicoloured template that works easily and can be edited with some minor changes.
Will come in Red Green Blue Grey once completely finished and will be coded in html/css and WordPress to sell on theme forest.

Blue Countdown
Sir Kidd - Adjustment - RaGEZONE Forums

Red Countdown

Blue Index

Red Index

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet ;D IF Blue vs. Red, Red wins, because it looks abit better for my eyes .

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated,

Last edited:
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated Again,
The blue one is nearing its completion then its a small matter of colour conversion [Yeah small my butt ^,^ about 2 days work]
Just have left the following areas - Post Area With Comments , Registration Page , Contact Form

If any one has any idea of other pages to would be a good idea to do please post and dont be shy. What is another 10 pages ^,^

Last edited:
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated First Post,
I sadly had to remove the sub pages from preview due to the sheer amount it was causing lag ^.^ 20 + Full webpages can do that.

1, Created a proper logo for the piece. I feel the new logo just polishes the piece.
2, Created a count down page, Not something I planned but I felt for the small time to complete, it just finishes the piece of as a complete package.
3, Registration - Contact pages also done now but I can show them atm but I will post a full preview folder soon.
4, Red Version finally got a proper finished background. I am a lot more happy with the background now and I feel it just flows better than the original for those who saw it.
5, Blue Version is complete nothing left to do with the bad boy just the Red and Grey conversion to finish.

CHECK FIRST POST FOR Counter Preview

Last edited:
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not so keen on the shade of blue that you're using. It's really harsh on the eye. You've a mixture of nice UI components and some not-so-nice ones. Why is that?

Is the navigation text supposed to be grey or is that just how it appears? I don't think that grey is practical on such a dark background and with dark surroundings. I'm not sure if I like the heavy use of the blue, too. It'd be nice to see less of it - and perhaps another colour added to complement the white/ blue/ black.

I'm not a massive fan of the header fonts for the sidebar, either. Arial Rounded is icky :p:. The icons to the left of these headers, by the way, look a little low-quality. That or they have a peculiar shadow on the outside - which makes them slightly difficult to see. I don't think they should be immediately blue - either. Perhaps on hover?

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not so keen on the shade of blue that you're using. It's really harsh on the eye. You've a mixture of nice UI components and some not-so-nice ones. Why is that?

Is the navigation text supposed to be grey or is that just how it appears? I don't think that grey is practical on such a dark background and with dark surroundings. I'm not sure if I like the heavy use of the blue, too. It'd be nice to see less of it - and perhaps another colour added to complement the white/ blue/ black.

I'm not a massive fan of the header fonts for the sidebar, either. Arial Rounded is icky :p:. The icons to the left of these headers, by the way, look a little low-quality. That or they have a peculiar shadow on the outside - which makes them slightly difficult to see. I don't think they should be immediately blue - either. Perhaps on hover?

A} I decided to use the blue show due to the fact many other designs use a more brighter aqua blue and I felt a darker blue stood out more in todays market.

B} The UI should all be the same so why there is a mixture I dont know maybe explaining what parts would help.

C} The navigation is white as far as I know. It may have been changed by mistake but I wont know until I go and check latter on today.

D} The design comes in 3 colours, Blue , Red , Grey. With this the clients can easily pick and choose what they want and how they want. I did this to give the clients more control but at the same time still have a good solid design no matter if they did not want to change any thing.

E} Text can be easily modified for the person using. Arial Rounded worked best for the design.

F} The icons can be changed according to the client. There is about 15 alternative icons in the psd so the client can have a facebook icon next to the facebook header and a video icon next to the video one. Also I think it may be an issue due to the inner shadow. How ever it all depends on your monitor set up. Every monitor will show differences so it is impossible to get it 100% accurate.

G} The icons can easily be set to white as there all custom shapes so simply clicking the colour icon will change this. Why there is a lot to do when making changes to the psd as a preview if you was coding this its actually really simple to make colour edits.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A} I decided to use the blue show due to the fact many other designs use a more brighter aqua blue and I felt a darker blue stood out more in todays market.

B} The UI should all be the same so why there is a mixture I dont know maybe explaining what parts would help.

C} The navigation is white as far as I know. It may have been changed by mistake but I wont know until I go and check latter on today.

D} The design comes in 3 colours, Blue , Red , Grey. With this the clients can easily pick and choose what they want and how they want. I did this to give the clients more control but at the same time still have a good solid design no matter if they did not want to change any thing.

E} Text can be easily modified for the person using. Arial Rounded worked best for the design.

F} The icons can be changed according to the client. There is about 15 alternative icons in the psd so the client can have a facebook icon next to the facebook header and a video icon next to the video one. Also I think it may be an issue due to the inner shadow. How ever it all depends on your monitor set up. Every monitor will show differences so it is impossible to get it 100% accurate.

G} The icons can easily be set to white as there all custom shapes so simply clicking the colour icon will change this. Why there is a lot to do when making changes to the psd as a preview if you was coding this its actually really simple to make colour edits.

You replied as though I had suggested it was wrong of you. I was merely enquiring as to why x is this, and y is that. :p:

I know it'd be simple to alter - hence why I didn't feel pressed to ask.

Back