Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adsense rotator script

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to know if anyone had or could make me a Google Adsense rotating script. What I mean by this is a script that would refresh the adds automatically with out anyone having to click on a link. The reason why I need this is because I am making a RuneScape private server and using a web based client and I need the adds on the client to switch every 3 - 5 minutes. I am not looking for a program that could do that. I just need a script. If anybody knows of one or could make me a script like that please post it here, I really need it.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
sage

Lol, the adverts are probably going to be blocked anyway so refreshing them wouldn't do anything.

Also, this is not Coders Paradise subforum.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
You could probably do something with a javascript timeout:

Just let it call a function to replace an elements inner HTML with the new add, or simply even just refresh the frame.

Alternatively, you can use a meta-refresh, use google :wink:

Back