Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Advance Christmas GIVE for you!!! Server and Client & Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is FREE DON'T SALE to Other People....please....
VIDEO

EP7 5 Class No Extreme
INGame Register
ALL AUTOMATIC

Pass: 123456

GlogicServer:

Mental this is KOOLJHET09 since Year 2007 Member!!! RIPRAN Server EP4

jessiedy1979 - Advance Christmas  GIVE for you!!! Server and Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums
Gameplay EP7
jessiedy1979 - Advance Christmas  GIVE for you!!! Server and Client & Source - RaGEZONE Forums

5Class (Brawler,Swordsman,Archer,Shaman,Gunner)

Sync Gameplay

High Exp Rate

Last MAP "Power Plant"

Max Lv. 300 ( Lv. 285 Soft Cap )

New Item Progression + Set Item Bonus

Max Upgrade +11

Secret Pyramid & Treasure Room PvE

Daily Quests w/ Consumable Rewards

PVP Features

Club War

Club Deathmatch

Tyranny/School Domination

Capture the Flag

Can anyone help? Having trouble with Auto-Follow UI, there is no character name showing even on friend nor party tab. How to fix that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Why does the Chinese name of the character I create appear?" ??? "symbol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the minia doesn't work only the emulator

*Fixed

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the minia doesn't work only the emulator
ofcourse its working. maybe you have problem in executing files. try to make your own launcher. or try the parameter of your minia

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
anyone know the addstats command of this?

Dxincommand.cpp

This is FREE DON'T SALE to Other People....please....
VIDEO

EP7 5 Class No Extreme
INGame Register
ALL AUTOMATIC

Pass: 123456

GlogicServer:

Mental this is KOOLJHET09 since Year 2007 Member!!! RIPRAN Server EP4

Gameplay EP7

5Class (Brawler,Swordsman,Archer,Shaman,Gunner)

Sync Gameplay

High Exp Rate

Last MAP "Power Plant"

Max Lv. 300 ( Lv. 285 Soft Cap )

New Item Progression + Set Item Bonus

Max Upgrade +11

Secret Pyramid & Treasure Room PvE

Daily Quests w/ Consumable Rewards

PVP Features

Club War

Club Deathmatch

Tyranny/School Domination

Capture the Flag

Item mall working no double image like this?https://ibb.co/xHNS0XC

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks..i'll try to merge this item mall to my source cause mine double image..thanks for reply

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesnt work
But I edit the code from the game client
It seems that the minia wont work coz its waiting to load the gameguard
Now the minia is working now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug While Talking to npc. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the share.

May i know where i can change the Level Requirements in Tyranny Wars, School Wars and CTF?

Thankyou for the response!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't run MiniA.exe. When I run it, MiniA shows up and disappears.

I use Echo off
start MiniA.exe app_run

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i have this issue with my gunner class when i click NPC just like this

Back