Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aeroplane gunshots?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, last night, I heard noises that sounded like fireworks, but speeded up, followed by the sound of jets. I looked out the windows and saw two air fighter planes, one in pursuit of each other, and the sound of fireworks was in fact gunshots from one of the air fighters.
I'm wondering why the hell was this happening?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, last night, I heard noises that sounded like fireworks, but speeded up, followed by the sound of jets. I looked out the windows and saw two air fighter planes, one in pursuit of each other, and the sound of fireworks was in fact gunshots from one of the air fighters.
I'm wondering why the hell was this happening?
Mars Invaders xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do you live?

Could be either Practice, or an unidentified airplane which crossed your country without permission ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Deffinitely, deffinitely not practice.

Don't expect to see anything in the local news about it, lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow that musta been soo freaky. where do you live i the uk?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That was me, I'm sort of wanted by your gov't. But in all seriousness, probably an aircraft coming in without permission and having to get shot at. That or a practice round, but that wouldn't be happening above civilian heads.

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Birmingham? ah, now i get it. Drugs.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It was probably some terrorist trying to make it's way through the country's border without permission to bomb the white house?

But if it was gun shots, it wasn't a practice. :busted_co

Reaction score
I was just going to say that about the some of the moderators lol, I've seen about 3 or 4 moderators that have said really blonde things in the last hour that I've visited here.

Probably going to agree with KyleEnos post.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually once me and a friend were in belfast city centre (outside the city hall infact) and we saw a flaming ball (waht you'd expect a meteor to look like) speeding towards the ground, we shouted and ranted about it for ages but then we just let it slide, considering how far away it was and the speed it was moving at we worked out that it must have been and I quote 'Ducking massive like'

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn't called an Airplane...?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dummm Dummm Dummmm.... Dummm dummmm dummm dumm.
I AM IRONMAN!

That's most likely what happened.

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try looking out for some sort of news on it, though unlikely there will be any if it was military based defence 0.o

Sounds wicked either way you place it :winky:

Back