Aestra's Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Aliases:Just Sunny will do.

Email address: Retro.Specs@live.com

Section you are applying for? The old archived section or Gunbound or Eudemons.

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying
for?

For Gunbound i have little experience but i can learn more about it from here on out and i also played it for a meer of 2 year the best 2 years of playing it of course. and for the archived section i can check around like it says on the less populated sections. Oh and i additionally added Eudemons because i i played for along time and i know how things run. i started to get in touch with more on eudemons so i can help. I would gladly try to help anyone in any of these sections the best i can.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.
I think i should be picked as moderator not because of how i act but my responsibility is very high and my trust. i can't say i don't have fun but i know when the time is to stop and actually do the job. i am fair to people also like to have fun. My moderation will help the community in so many ways but its a small step first then big leap after. I am on all the time so i can help instantly and it will be quick. i have never been banned before and i never show signs of disrespect to the mods and higher up. I do hate though that the higher mods get all mean and nasty but ehh what can you do? i want to join cause i think i have what it takes and especially the fact that i want to have respect since people do disrespect me.I like the community a lot really and i really want to do this for the people so they can actually succeed on the server stuff and not get stuck and quit. Don't get it twisted that im a newb and i don't know anything there is and i am applying just for mod because that is not it. I can change things and make things happy just by helping the community. MentaL all i can say is that you should pick me for Gunbound or Old Archived section because i loyal,Trustworthy,and nice but i do have a funny bone at the same time so don't forget that i can make jokes and stuff.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined ragezone back in March and yes i know it hasn't been a year yet. But i rethought about it but i was actually on in 2008. I never came to my thoughts to register but i was here looking through threads and such. If you really have to have 1 year in ragezone then i guess you can just delete this thread.The whole reason i came was because maplestory and just a regular forum that is very active and tooken care of by the lovely mental. However i didn't get the chance to actually meet the oldies which saddens me.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN! That is all.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.