Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J After adding a script i have an error at compile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added a faction script to my build and i had only an error, i need help to fix it, i am using l2jofficial:

And i have an error with annotations, i don't know what to do, to fix it.

Compile Error:
Code:
compile:
    [javac] Compiling 1385 source files to E:\Users\L2ParadiseWorldLjOff\L2_Gracia_Final_T2.3\lin2srv\build\classes
    [javac] E:\Users\L2ParadiseWorldLjOff\L2_Gracia_Final_T2.3\lin2srv\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2nvcInstance.java:273: onAction(net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance) in net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2nvcInstance cannot override onAction(net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance) in net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.L2Object; overridden method is final
    [javac] public void onAction(L2PcInstance player)
    [javac] ^
    [javac] 1 error
Here is the download link with the .java files L2Object, L2PcInstance, L2nvcInstance :

Or Pastebin

Pastebin Links:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just check the error. You are trying to override a final method. Thats not allowed

Upvote 0
Back