• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

After I learned some skills from my friends!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MrYz - After I learned some skills from my friends! - RaGEZONE Forums

Haa. This is the first SIG, without basic skills of Photoshop. :)

MrYz - After I learned some skills from my friends! - RaGEZONE Forums

The 2nd one, is much more better than the first I think... :D

This is my first 2 siggy presented in RaGEZONE, comments are allowed! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice signature for ur 2nd..:),,,practice more so u will improve..

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
What has changed? What I saw was moving the background to the right and leave the background transparency on. Please re-learn :/

Simplify Your Mind
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For two first signatures they are great :) keep working with Photoshop great tool!

As for tips add border to the first one the same way you added to the second one

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like them - Good job.

Reaction score
abusing gaussian blur isn't a good thing. your text is way too big. get a focal. get a better sense of depth in. and besides your text being big, it's not anywhere near the focal; in fact it seems like it IS the focal, which is really annoying. text must be... a good term, uhm... stylishly embellished. you have a long way to go, but at least you're improving, right? :)

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its turning to a sex maple signature soon :)

Back