Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-> "3.5-4.3" Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can someone give me the link of the 4.3 client? please
Sorry, i can't help you with the client, but dezalmado added links in the thread...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone got 3.5 EMU flagged on virus total with trojan? seems strange that only one antivirus got it flagged. Could be false positive, just one antivirus found it as trojan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone got 3.5 EMU flagged on virus total with trojan? seems strange that only one antivirus got it flagged. Could be false positive, just one antivirus found it as trojan
My Kaspersky does not detect virus, everything is clean...
Maybe it's because of an old file in ...\UniServerZ\www\files\Aion Launcher.rar

Replace with this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, I want to thank you for the work you have done.

Can you tell me please. How far is this 3.5 Emulator finished? Would be interesting to know.

And how much RAM is needed for 3.5?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the 4.3 emulator from that link on the front page. Is it valid for me to use it or do we have a newer version for me to download?

Reaction score
I downloaded the 4.3 emulator from that link on the front page. Is it valid for me to use it or do we have a newer version for me to download?
Yes, this is the latest and best update.
Robyson - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved problem with virus, as it was just time outing virustotal.
now new one something with java, does anyone knows way to solve it? Tried setting different system variables for java, installing different JDK, can't find a way to fix it
1684250545513 - -> "3.5-4.3" Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Solved problem with virus, as it was just time outing virustotal.
now new one something with java, does anyone knows way to solve it? Tried setting different system variables for java, installing different JDK, can't find a way to fix it
Dude!! this emulator includes Portable Java!! just put Emu in the root of C: or D: :oops:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude!! this emulator includes Portable Java!! just put Emu in the root of C: or D: :oops:
If I'm not mistaken, there can be no such errors when starting the compiled server, such errors occur during compilation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you put an item for sale in that store in game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just put the ingameshop database? I did that and nothing came up for sale in the game.

I made a mistake when I put the ingameshop table as a database when the correct thing is to put the table inside the al_server_gs database.

OMG!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question has anyone encountered problem with quest tracker on monster? For some reason I can't see ant indicators on them.

Reaction score
does anyone have the 4.3 client oder 4.6 svn
  1. client Aion 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back